French Kissing (Italy)

Italy pushed the door to France's house open, and let himself inside the large building. "Ve!~ Big brother France! I'm here!" he called, waiting for his strange friend to pop out of nowhere and pet him like a cat. When the Italian boy didn't get an answer, his face turned into one of confusion. "Big brother France?" he asked again, shutting the door behind him as he began into the room.

     Off into the distance, he heard the sound of a television, and two voices echoing off the walls. To him, it sounded like a more romantic movie, with the soft music in the background and the dramatic voice of the woman.

      Italy turned the corner, seeing his French companion clenching a frilly pink hanky in his teeth, a few tears streaming down his face in the dark room. On the screen were two people, and they were in a middle of a steamy make-out session.

     "Found you!" Italy exclaimed, putting his arms out to the side as he acted like an airplane and zoomed over, taking a seat by France. France smiled weakly to him as he put his hanky down.

     "Hello, Italy. Would you like to watch the rest of this movie with me?" he asked, his accent heavy due to his sad emotion. Italy nodded his head, and looked forward. What he saw surprised him quite a bit. The two were kissing, but their lips weren't touching; instead, they were using their tongues. Italy had never seen this before.

     "What are they doing?" Italy asked, his eyebrows knotting together. France looked back at him with wide eyes.

     "You don't know?" he asked, unbelieving. Italy shook his head, a pouting look on his face. "Why, they are French kissing. It is the most romantic form of kissing!" he started, standing as he hugged himself. "The two lovers show each other their undying love and passion. And when they kiss like this, they usually proceed to-"

       "I wanna try it!" Italy cheered happily, jumping up as well. France's face suddenly grew into a sly smirk, yet Italy didn't notice. "I'm gonna try it on _____!" he then added, bolting towards the door. France's eyes widened as the Italian boy disappeared. This was going to be interesting.

~

       You were sitting at home, eating your favorite icecream when you suddenly got a call on your phone. Setting your spoon down, you walked over to the beeping phone and answered it. "Hello?" you asked in your usual voice.

      "Ah! _____! I'm coming over for a bit! I'm actually pulling into your driveway, so be ready! I have a new trick to show you!" before you could react, you heard a click on the other end. You sighed, jogging over to your front window. Your eyes widened as a red convertible pulled into your driveway. He wasn't joking, was he? You took a deep breath, mentally preparing yourself for whatever pointless complaint or worry he had.

        You heard a knock on your door. Closing your eyes, you lazily opened your door up. "Okay, what do you want, Ita-" you were suddenly silenced by Italy grabbing onto your face and pressing his lips to yours in a rough manner. Your eyes widened, not knowing why he would suddenly kiss you. Putting your hands on his chest in attempt to push him away, but he didn't seem to be moving. You tried to protest, but when you opened your mouth, your heart nearly stopped at his reaction. In that second, his tongue had slipped into your mouth and pressed onto yours. He moved his face away so that your lips weren't touching, but his tongue remained in your mouth, urging your tongue to join his in play. You were still shocked, your body temporarily frozen. He retracted his tongue quickly, his breath still warming your face.

      "You're not kissing back~" he cooed, his eyes slowly opening to reveal honey brown orbs that looked straight into yours. "You're supposed to kiss me back~ That's how they French kiss," he finished, his eyes closing again as his tongue snaked out of his mouth again, one of his hands moving to the back of your head as his other roamed down to your shoulder, where he held you in place. You couldn't help but close your eyes at his propinquity. It was as if your brain didn't register anything anymore, or had another way of thinking. To your surprise, your mouth shyly opened, causing Italy to grin as his wet muscle lunged toward, targeting yours. You jumped a bit in surprise the moment they touched, and wanted to step away from him. However, his tongue was once again in your mouth, sliding around and under yours, urging you to return the motions.

       Almost uncomfortably, you let your tongue move forward, pushing his back a bit. When you heard a soft moan erupt in his throat, you instantly felt more confident. You let your tongue out further, wrestling his for dominance. Of course, his easily pushes yours back, and you found yourself stiffening as his tongue seemed to go even farther back. Once again it swirled around; however, yours joined it in a little dance. You were really surprised he knew what he was doing, or at least it seemed that way to you.

      Feeling your head getting dizzy and your stomach starting to hurt, you decided you needed some air. Quickly, you forced his mouth from yours as you turned your head to the side, panting heavily as the heat caught up to your cheeks. Italy seemed a little shocked at first, but his facial expression soon softened.

      "So, do you like my new trick, _____?" he asked quietly, a small giggle leaving his lips. You returned your attention to him, a small smile forming on your lips.

       "I don't really think of you as that passionate of a lover, but that was an amazing kiss," you admitted, making him grin even more.

      "Want to see what else I can do with my tongue?~"

                       T H E ~ E N D

A/N: XD Dedication to my Beautiful, Crazy, Bipolar, Kakashi-Loving bestfriend gisselle_loves_you Hope you like it sweetie♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥. So I had nothing else better to do so here and enjoy. Comment, Vote, and recommend to your friends. So that's all thanks for the 7.6K reads *^▁^*!!!! Love you guys xoxox laters.

     ~ Kitty-Chan (>^ω^<)