1.13

THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
June 9, 2017

"Come on, Jason!" Queenie laughed as she went to get out of Jason's bed, only to get pulled back in by the ginger haired boy, "I have to get ready for work soon

"Come on, Jason!" Queenie laughed as she went to get out of Jason's bed, only to get pulled back in by the ginger haired boy, "I have to get ready for work soon."

"Five more minutes." Jason begged and Queenie playfully rolled her eyes as she hopped back into bed with Jason.

"I'm pretty sure you said that the last two times." Queenie replied to his plea and Jason couldn't help but laugh at her.

After two more rounds of the excuse 'five more minutes', Queenie has finally gotten out of bed and got dressed for work, Jason did too.

"I would offer to give you a ride, but my car's in the shop, so can we just walk?" Jason questioned and Queenie nodded.

"You know, you don't have to take me to work every time, I'm a big girl." Queenie commented as she wrapped her arms around Jason's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Oh, but I liked taking you, Queenie." Jason said before kissing her back.

When the two pulled away from each other, Queenie checked the time to see that she was due in for work soon, "Crap, we need to go, now!"

••••••

    After her shift was over, it was already dark out and Jason insisted on walking with her back to Thornhill.

   Queenie spent most of her time there. She felt bad, it felt like she hadn't seen the Serpents in what felt like forever. But it was easier this way. The couple would be leaving in less than a month and it would be better to seems distant from them, so they won't suspect anything of her disappearance.

Jason and Queenie were walking down the street when suddenly, a red car that belonged to Malachi drove up to them.

Queenie turned her head to see it was in fact Malachi driving he souped up car with one of his buddies in the passenger seat. Malachi parked his car on the side of the road before getting out, "Get lost, Malachi." Queenie snapped at him as she stopped in her tracks to glare at the Ghoulie.

"Shut your mouth, Queenie. Sadly, I'm not here for you." Malachi growled at her before looking over at Jason.

"Don't talk to her that way." Jason gritted his teeth as he gave Malachi a death glare.

"I can talk to the Serpent Slut however the hell I want to." Malachi argued angrily and Jason couldn't keep cool anymore.

Jason balled his hand into a tight fist before swinging it straight at Malachi's jaw. Malachi fell to the ground for a moment before getting back up.

"You're gonna regret that, Northside." Malachi told him in a threatening tone before he lunged at the Blossom boy.

"No! Leave him alone!" Queenie shouted as she went to go stop Malachi, only to have herself pulled back by Malachi's little bitch, "Let go of me, you asshole!"

   As the fight went on, Queenie grew the strength to finally turn around and kick the guy in the groin. Once falling to his knees, she punched in him in the face, causing him to fall straight to the ground.

Once she knew he was fully down, she went over to where Malachi and Jason were fighting. She pulled Malachi backward by the shoulder and swung her fist at his face. His nose began to bleed and that's when she punched him in the stomach, causing his body to hit the ground. She then kicked him over and over, not even caring that Jason was standing there in shock, not used to her more violent side.

Malachi was lying on his back on the ground and Queenie stood over him. She grabbed him by his jacket and punched him yet again, "You leave us alone, you understand?" When she didn't get an answer, Queenie decided to raise her voice, "I said, do you understand, Malachi!" She yelled out and Malachi slowly nodded his head, "Good, now leave in your little car and get the hell away from us before I do way worse."

   Malachi and his friend didn't waste anytime getting up off the ground and fleeing in his car.

Queenie quickly turned to see Jason with a face full of utter shock, "H-How did you learn how to fight like that?"

"I've been getting into fights with people twice my size since the first grade. I knocked out a middle schoolers two front teeth out in the third grade because he was bullying Jughead." She explained and Jason stared at her shocked still, "There's a side of me you don't know about."

Jason stepped forward, "Well, then show me." He told her as he grabbed her hands and held them in his.

  "What?" She asked him confused as she stared up into the beautiful blue eyes that she loved so much.

  "Marry me." He replied as he pulled out an engagmant ring out of his pocket, "Nana Rose gave us her blessing, she passed her ring onto me and you." Queenie's mouth gaped open because she was so shocked by his proposal.

   "You're entirely serious?" She asked him and Jason nodded with a large smile on his face.

   "We're leaving town together so why not. I know we only met offically two months ago, but I've liked you long before that. I've had the hugest crush on you since even before we met at the Whyte Wyrm that day. You've been in all my classes since freshman year and I've always thought you were most beautiful girl in school. I loved how you were so quiet in school, but whenever you or your brother were getting picked on, you stuck up to the person no matter who it was. I never had the courage to speak to, but the day we officially met, it was one of the best days of my life because I finally got to talk to you. Queenie Jones, I know we're only sixteen/seventeen years old, but I wanna spend the rest of my life with you no matter obstacles. I wanna have kids with you and I was grow old with you. I know this is happening so fast, but I do know this; I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else before." Jason confessed and Queenie couldn't help smiling.

  "Before I got to know you, I thought you were like all the other people we went to school with, but I was wrong. You're nothing like them. I don't like to get close to people and I sure as hell don't tell people how I'm feeling, yet I've been able to do that with you since almost immediately after meeting. I don't let people in, yet I did it with you and I don't regret it one bit." Queenie told Jason, "I would love to marry you, Jason Blossom."

  The couple smiled at each other before they shared a lingering kiss that they would remember for however long they would live. This was a day that they would remember for their whole lives. 

The two knew they were rushing their relationship, but they didn't give a crap. They were madly in love and didn't want anyone to get in between that.

AN: Sorry I'm rushing their story, I'm doing it for a reason. Some BIG news is going to be revealed next chapter.