1.12

THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER TWELVE
May 27,2017 - May  28, 2017

    After collecting some clothes for her stay at Jason's, Queenie exited her trailer to see Penny Peabody standing before her

It was dark out, but it was still clear to see that it was Penny, "Queenie! It's been awhile." Penny greeted the Serpent girl with a wide grin.

     Queenie rolled her eyes as she began to walk past Snake Charmer, "Penny," She greeted her unenthusiastically, "I have a party to get to."

   "Oh, that's great. You can sell some of this there." Queenie frowned when she looked down to see a bag full of drugs in Penny's hands.

     "It's on the Northside of town." Queenie argued and Penny only laughed.

     "Even better." She remarked.

     "I'm done, Penny. No more, that's it. I've been doing this for almost four months, I'm done."

     Penny shook her head at the Jones girl, "You're not done until I say you're done, Queenie. You have to stick with this deal until I think the debt has been fully paid."

      Queenie sighed as she glanced down at the bag of drugs in Penny's hand, "Fine, I'll sell it." She quickly snatched it out of Snake Charmer's hand and stuffed it in her pocket.

      "Good answer," Penny grinned as she watched Queenie begin to walk away, "Oh, and by the way, I thought you should know, your little friend Malachi is getting out of jail tomorrow."

      Queenie's eyes widened as she stared at Penny shocked, "What?" She questioned even though she heard what Penny had told her.

-----------

Queenie and Jason had been at the party for nearly two hours and had had at least nine drinks each. They were drunk, but it wasn't that noticeable to anyone just yet.

"I'm gonna go get us some more drinks." Jason told her.

    Queenie nodded her head as she watched him walk away. Soon after Jason went to the kitchen to get them drinks, Reggie walked over to Queenie with a wide grin.

"Queenie!" He greeted her, "I don't mean to be a bother or anything, but my buddies Moose and Midge, were wondering if you got anything with you?" Reggie asked her and Queenie gave him a confused looked before coming to realization.

"Oh, you mean drugs?" She questioned and Reggie nodded.

"So do you?"

"Just because I'm Southside, Reggie, it doesn't mean I'm always carrying drugs in my back pocket like I would my ID," She commented and Reggie began to turn away to walk off, but Queenie grabbed his arm to pull him back, "But you're in luck. I happen to have some with me tonight. Molly, to be exact. Or as some people like to call it; Ecstasy."