Chapter 5 - Blind

Lance POV

When our food came I tried to keep my mind on Keith but it felt so wrong to be in such close proximity to Lotor and not doing anything about it. I could see Keith glancing over my shoulder every couple of seconds.

"How's your food?" I asked, trying to keep a conversation going.

"Oh, it's good!" Keith looked bat me and back at his spaghetti, "I used to have this all the time in grade school." He smiled and I noticed a little bit of sauce on his cheek, right next to his left dimple. I leaned over the small table and used my thumb to wipe it away. His face turned the exact same colour as his tie and I giggled slightly, he gave me a soft smile.

Keith's face suddenly went sour. He stared at something behind me and I whipped around. Lotor was whispering to one of his generals, the blue one with short hair, and the others were listening in. He smirked as he pulled away from the general's ear and glanced shortly at us.

I turned back to Keith and saw him stabbing at his bowl of salad absentmindedly with a steak knife, whilst glaring at the Prince. I reached my hand out to his, the one not stabbing the salad, and held it. He stopped the impalement of the lettuce and looked at me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah," Keith had a look on his face that told me he was lying, "I'm fine."

"Hey, nothing is going to happen."

"I'm not so sure," He said, his voice shaking with building anger.

"Listen, I promise to you, that no one will fight or get hurt tonight." I stood up, "Now, I'm going to the bathroom." I kissed him lightly on the lips before walking towards the toilets.

The mens room was down a corridor, lit the same as the restaurant, and the door was frosted glass that had been tinged purple. I opened it, and  felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck.

A bag had been shoved onto my head. I could feel harsh arms wrapping around my neck and putting handcuffs on my wrists. I shouted and screamed, but it seemed my voice was muffled in the bag. This was not how our date was supposed to go. I tried to kick them, and before I could, my body went limp and my consciousness faded.

*

"Remind me again why we're doing this?" 

"I have this all figured out, Ezor. Do not question your leaders." came a cool, smooth voice.

I felt my hands above my head. My legs were being dragged on the coarse cold ground. I could feel something warm trickling down my hands.

"Why does he always make us do the weirdest stuff? What are we gonna do with this guy anyway?"

"This kid looks about twelve. Why do we need him?" There was a pause, "L-" 

"DO NOT QUESTION MY ORDERS!" the sudden volume made me wince and the person dragging me faltered slightly. "You are under my command as long as have power in this empire! Now, Ezor, Zethrid, take our little friend to his new home. Acxa, stay with me."

I felt myself being dragged around a corner, the two people, I assumed Zethrid and Ezor, were quietly talking about whoever had given them the orders. 

While they were distracted, I opened my eyes, just a sliver. 

The hallway was dim and purple lights lined the walls. I still had my suit on as far as I could tell, but the hall was freezing. I heard screams and cheers in the distance. The floor quivered as if something large had stomped it's foot. One. Two. Three. The hall kept shaking until the walls started to move. 

It stopped. We stopped. 

"You have reached your destination." said the one with the higher voice, it seemed oddly familiar. 

"What is that?" 

"It's an Earth thing. That's where he's from right?"

"I guess so, but stop messing about. We have orders to put this kid in here and change his clothes, so we should do that instead of making weird Earthly references."

I felt my body lift from the floor and I shut my eyes tight. I didn't want to make things worse for myself. My hands were uncuffed and roughly pulled behind my back. I felt the sharp metal digging into my skin again, but I stayed limp. 

Scissors climbed up my chest and my shirt loosened around me with every cut. Coarse fabric was shoved on to my body and my shoes were taken off. The chill of the room became even more apparent as the two people left me and I heard the clink of a metal lock. Their footsteps were almost silent as they walked away.

My eyes shot open. The silence was staggering, but the room I was in was screaming for me to escape. I was alone. My only company was a barred window that I couldn't even reach. From it, I could hear a crowd roar.

That voice. The voice who shouted at the others about disrespect. It sounded so familiar. It was cool, smooth and unwavering. And the others. I recognised them too. They were the ones that had Pidge at the base. 

The screams and cheers erupted again. They grew louder and louder as the situation sunk in. 

It was Prince Lotor. 

Ok, deep breaths. You're not dead yet. I'm sure, the others will know I'm gone and come find me.

Life's not too bad. Apart from the fact that I'm in freaking handcuffs at the hands of Prince Lotor!

Oh, god. What if the others don't even notice I'm gone? What if I never see them again?

Keith won't know where I am and he'll start looking but he won't find me and then what if they get Red too and Keith can't get off of that asteroid? 

I can't cry now. I need to figure this out. I need to take deep breaths. Be calm.

It's not like I'm fighting to the death right now is it?

-

Would you look at that! They updated! how long has it been? ten years? It feels like it! 

Im so sorry for all the people that joined and then were dissapointed in me that I didnt up date. Honestly I have no reason why apart from not being inspired, but with the new season coming up I thought why not!

ALSO, this was started before seasons 4 and up so Lotor and other characters are completely different from how they are in the show atm.

stay snazzy, (plz help)

Kerberos