Suraj!

Hi

Recap; all r thought Suraj might be death but their hearts says no! Suraj is captured by Singhania.

Chakor n TiVaan were sitting on the stairs thinking of Suraj. How will we find him! Tina asked to break the silence.

Chakor was looking at her. Tina; what happen Chakor?

Chakor was thinking 🤔...

Vivaan looks at her n wanted to know more abt the plan but Chakor remains calm.

Ajay was in the police station non of the other officers said or did something they let him...

Ajay the one who never goes against the law took the step to get the information from that Vicky Singhania but he remains quiet 🤫.  He didn't say a word just laughed hahaha u r brother is death! U will see him never again!

Ajay was punching him as much as he could do...

Suraj was unconscious they throw water 💦 on his face to wake him... Suraj slowly opens his eyes he was feeling a pain on his shoulder he had difficulties to keep his eyes open... but he faints...

Vivaan; Chakor if u have a plan or any clue where he could be just tell me naa... I... I will save him!

Chakor; looked at him. Please Vivaan let me think! She was thinking... hmm call ur brother Ajay n ur father I might know how to find him.

Vivaan smiles after a long period he had a smile on his face which brought a smile on Tina's face too.

Vivaan took out his mobile n calls for KN... KN was on his way home but Ajay wasn't with him.

Vivaan tries Ajays mobile phone but it was ringing continuously no one was picking it up... he tried the police station...

Vivaan; Hello Vivaan here I urgently need to talk to Ajay!
The constable; one moment I will call him.
The constable put the receiver aside n calls for Ajay.

Ajay was busy but hearing Vivaans name he stopped.

Ajay; Haan Vivaan what happen? Is everything fine?!.

Vivaan; haan Bhai but u na come home ASAP please!

Ajay; but... tututut Ajay our the receiver back n left the station. Before he left he orders to everyone not to leave him!

Ajay returns home his hand was injured bcz of the continuously punching of Vicky stupid face.

Vivaan; Bhai u come.

Shraddha was there too. She saw his hands n bandaged them. Both shared a moment of understanding.

Ajay; Vivaan y u called me?!

Chakor comes forwarded. Maybe I know how to find him.

Ajay; u r not going back to work for him!

Suraj was again splashed with water. Suraj trie to stay awake but the blood lost of the wound was heavy.

 Suraj trie to stay awake but the blood lost of the wound was heavy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.