Pyaar ka Gunnah

Hi

u know sometimes my titles have double meaning 😉.

Recap; Teju is back with memory loss. Chakor n Teju found each other... Suraj is heartbroken his brother n father lied to him n Vivaan.

Chakor; please Suraj if u want answers u need to as the right person. Suraj nods he wipes his tears away n stood up. With the support of Chakor he was able to face his mother whom he loved n still loves more than anything or anyone else.

Vivaan was crying. On her shoulder he doesn't know how it feels to have a mother this precious feeling was taken away from him in a young age. The only true love he got was from his brother Suraj.

When Vivaan saw Suraj coming out of his room he immediately hugs him. Suraj too hugs him. Chakor was admiring their bond n at the same time she was sad that she doesn't had this luxury to have a family.

Chakor took Tejus hand. Maa let's go downstairs we need answers. Teju nod not knowing what is going on but she loved the care of the brothers for each other. She places her hand on their had n blessed them.

Suraj n Vivaan were touched even not remembering them she is that kind.

They all come down to face KN n Ajay.

Shraddha comes to Suraj to talk to him but Suraj turns his face. Ajay; she pleaded me to tell u. Suraj; weak love or else u had listen to her. Shraddha was hurt... Chakor; Suraj! Suraj; Shut up!. His anger was legit but his way of expressing it was hurting.

Chakor was eyes become teary 😢. U too have a weak love.

Suraj was abt to say something but Vivaan stopped him. Suraj murmurs... my love is weak... his anger was raised but now it reached the peak. Did u just said my Love is weak?. Damn it he hit his fist on the wall. I was ready for u to sacrifice my career my life my reputation just to save u.

Suraj looked at the with red yet hurt n tears filled eyes. He shows her his palm n turned his face.

Suraj was breathing in short terms. Suraj; tell me y u lie abt Maa?.

Ajay come closer to him. Suraj; stay away n don't u dare to touch me... I don't know what I will do! Ajay lifts his hands as he know Suraj well.

KN comes there too for Vivaan but Vivaan too stepped back n was hiding behind Suraj. Suraj warns them for the last time.

Both stayed back it felt like a wall was between them a face to face talk but with hate on one side n on the other side sadness.

Ajay; Suraj Maa got shot in front of our eyes. U were 7 years old u were n u r a mama boy. Vivaan was in ur embrace. He was just too before leaving us she made u promise to care for him. U remember?

Suraj nod looking at his mother n holding his baby brothers hand.

Suraj; but that didn't answer my question!

Ajay; at the function mom lost her consciousness we called the ambulance but u two were to young n a constable drove u home. Maa died in front of u do u know u how long it took for u to speak again. Haan we lied bcz we didn't wanted to hurt u both.

We were in the ambulance when we got attacked again. We didn't know how they found us but we were surrounded. Papa took me aside n I was just scared. Being 10 years old even I had to suffer! I was attacked 2 times at the same day I saw my mother dying 2 times at the same day.

We thought they killed her but seeing her now they didn't Suraj Vivaan the true is that u saw her dying once but I saw her dying twice.

What u thought I would tell u that she was alive we took her to the hospital n lost her again??!!!