Shraddha n Ajay

Hi sorry for the delay 😊.

Recap; Suraj lost his heart to the thief. But he doesn't know what her profession is. Vivaan birthday bash.

Suraj was busy with the case of the robbery cases. But his mind was drifting away. - It's been a month since I saw her n I am unable to find her-. (poor guy doesn't know that he has to follow the thief 😉). Suraj - If the light wasn't cut she would have told me her name 😊 -.

A constable knocked on the door. Suraj immediately sits correctly. Come in. Suraj was looking at files n the constable asked if he would like to drink or eat something. Suraj denies. He looked at his watch... Oh Gosh he jumped up. It is already 6 p.m. I have to leave or else I will be murdered by my own brother... 😣. The constable laughed haha. Suraj Sir u shouldn't be scared of ur brother but more of ur new SIL... hahaha. Suraj smiled n left the police station.

Vivaan was up in his room getting ready for the engagment finally his dream come true. 😀.

Ajay was uncomfortable he looked at the mirror n found the suite awful he was abt to change when someone knocked on his door.

Ajay; come in. Suraj enters the room. Wow bro u look very dashing today don't u want to tell me y? Ajay glare at him😡. Suraj u very well know y!

Knock knock.
Suraj; laadsaab arahe honge {our baby is coming}. Ajay smiled. Come in. Vivaan walks in. Bhai u r not ready yet. Ajay; I knew it look bad n u r false praising me. Vivaan; oh no no no u look handsome but he. Pointing on Suraj. U r still in uniform go n change everything should be perfect today is the Day of the start of our happiness 😄. Get ready or else u will see the worst part of me. He warned Suraj n gave him a death glare.

Suraj gulps. Relax bro it's his engagment not urs or mine. Cool I will be ready in 10 min. Vivaan; 5 min. Go. Suraj; But I need to shower. Vivaan comes closer to him n smell on him. Vivaan stepped back. 20 min. Go n take a proper shower. U stinky 😡. Suraj; what?!. Vivaan left n Ajay hold Suraj back. U know this engagement is just for his happiness go change. Take 20 min. Suraj gave death glare 😡. Ajay laughed. Suraj left...

FB starts from the evening of Vivaan birthday when Ajay drove Shraddha home. 😄.

Ajay walked ahead n opens the door of the passangers seat for Shraddha. Shraddha; Thank u 😊 she gave him a warm smile which let his leg shake. Ajay sits on the driver seat n starts the car.

It was silent both didn't talked... suddenly Ajays phone ring... Ajay; excuse me. He disconnects the call. Vivaan; disconnect...😣😭.

Shraddha looked at him. Ajay looked at her n smiled. What? Shraddha; y u disconnect it was Vivaan he is the birthday boy. Ajay; hmm. Shraddha; that is not fair maybe he had something important to say? Ajay; hmm. Shraddha; u r an idiot. Ajay; hmm. Shraddha; but cute... Ajay; hmm.... he turns to her. Ajay; what u said? Shraddha; that u r an idiot. Ajay; no no that after u called me an idiot btw that was means... Shraddha; if u heard me calling u an idiot then u also heard the other complement...

Ajay was smiling. Smart move... Shraddha; well u r the inspector it's ur job to find it out. Ajay; btw u r looking very beautiful today. She blushes n turns to the window. Ajay; if u blush u look even more beautiful under the moonlight which shines on ur fairy like face... Shraddhas blush was increasing... she looked at him.

FB ends...

After that they meet Privately often n become a couple. To Vivaans happiness n request he asked for her hand.

FB starts...

The uncountable date haha... Suraj; If I hadn't wrote this message nothing would have happen. Ajay; means? Suraj; u would still meeting her in hospital to take a check up on ur healed wounds... Vivaan laughed. Ajay; Chup {shut up}. Vivaan; so that means I have to thank u Suraj bhai... Suraj; yeah... Vivaan thank me I brought u a SIL. Ajay; oh brothers I haven't asked her yet n she hasn't said yes... N if u tease me more I won't ask her. Suvaan; sorry bhai on each cheek 😘 now we stay 🤐.

Ajay went to his dinner date. He just entered the restaurant n his gaze fall in the beauty on the table he booked- she is here... damn she looks gorgeous  -.

Shraddha was waiting for him

Shraddha was waiting for him. She turned to the entrance were he was standing looking at her. She gave him a hearty smile. Ajay was nervous a fearless cop is scared of an eventually rejection oh no 😣.

Shraddha was very excited he told ger it will be special n she won't forget it ever.

Ajay sat on the chair opposite to her. Shraddha; u look handsome. Ajay; same to u... Shraddha; I look handsome. Ajay - oh no bad starting -. No no I mean beautiful. Shraddha smiled she knew that he wanted to complement her byt she loves to tease him. Ajay; let's order food. Shraddha; I have ordered for u n me. Ajay; what?. Shraddha; u know at starter u take soup or salad they have Caesar salad which is very famous here. At main dish I ordered Chicken Biryani n as a dessert I ordered gulab jamun for u... oh drink water. Ajay; hmm u know me well. Shraddha; it's not very hard ur habits remain same.

The waiter came n served both talked abit abt work home n family... but Ajay didn't had the guts to ask her the question of questions...

Shraddha; u called me something special important talk... tell me. Ajay; was stammering... woh... main {I}.... hmm. A waiter came. Do u would like to have a drink. Ajay; Champagne. Shraddha; u don't drink n I quit it... Ajay; right...

Shraddha felt his nervously from the moment she saw him... Do u have a gift for me?. Ajay nod. Shraddha hold his hand which she turned as if Ajay was holding her hand... Ajay 😥. He took out the ring... Sh..Shraddha w...would... u... ma.... Shraddha; smiled. yes. I would love to marry u. Ajay; ah kam hogaya {puh the work is done}. Shraddha; stood up work!?. Ajay; no no I love u. It is not a... she put her palm on his mouth. Shraddha; I love u too..

FB ends...

Now the day come of their official engagement....

Next update engagement n re-entry of Chakor 😄.

Sorry if it is not what u were expecting but I will try to give u an update tomorrow or thursday.
Please comment n vote.