Lost

Hi 😄😘.

Recap; Vivaan got a pre-advance gift a car. Suvaan called Shraddha to Vivaan birthday party. KN n Raichand r already talking abt marriage. An entry of...

Suraj was still lost.  Vivaan was the happiest person on earth first he met Shraddha the secret crush of his oldest brother n now he is witnessing how his second brother has lost himself in a beauty. Suraj; ur name...

Chakor - y I'm breathing fast? Y I'm so scared to speak or even to say a lie to him? -.

... suddenly the l8ght went. Chakor smirked. But Suraj couldn't see it. It was planned by Chakor but...

Tina walked as the only one her high heels n Vivaan could sense her. Sge was behind him n closes his eyes with her hands. All of a sudden the light gies on Suraj was still looking at her waitung for an answer... She was lost in his eyes too the intensity was attracting her.

Vivaan turns Tina in front of him

High heels te nache,
Taan tu badi jache, 

{When you dance on high heels
You look very good/beautiful}

Ik ik thumke pe sau sau taliyan,
Hile jab lakk tera hilti hain baaliyan, 

{Hundreds of claps in just one jerk of waist
Whenever your waist moves, earrings also move}

he spins her around n was coming down to her waist she was shaking her waist on the rhythm.

All eyes shifted to them 😎

Ik ik thumke pe sau sau taliyan,
Hile jab lakk tera hilti hain baaliyan,
24 ghante munde rehnde mere agge pichhe,

{Hundreds of claps in just one jerk of waist
Whenever your waist moves, earrings also move
Boys stay around me 24/7}

Vivaan moves to Shraddha n ask her hand for the dance. Shraddha smiled n starts to dance on the same steps as Tina. Vivaan was behind them. Tina n Shraddha was holding their waist n shaking it while Ajay was open mouth...

Jad high heel te nache,
Taan tu badi jache,
High heels te nache,
Taan tu badi jache,

{When you dance on high heels
You look very good/beautiful
When you dance on high heels
You look very good/beautiful}

Tu badi jache..

Pehli baat toh ye,
Jo tu tik tok tik tok chalti hai,
Maana ye saari teri,
High heels ki galti hai,
Ruk to jaa tu hang on,
Ye toh bata tu hai kaun,

{First things first, 
when you walk tik-tok tik-tok
I admit that
it is fault of your high heels
But wait a minute, hang on
Tell me who are you?}

Vivaan didn't stopped there no he pulled Chakor (mystery girl) to him n smiled. She loves to dance she pushed him away n starts to move on the rhythm of the song.

Now it was Suraj watching his little bro dancing with 3 beauties😎

Kahan se aayi hai,
Kahan ko jayegi,
Paagal ladki mujhe marwayegi,

{Where have you come from
Where will you go
Crazy girl! you will get me killed}

Shut up! the tree lady's said...
____
They laughed n Vivaan got a kiss from each on his cheeks.

Ajay n Suraj 😲😡. Vivaan 😇.

Shraddha; hmm mister Vivaan right. Vivaan nod. Shraddha walked to Ajay who was now standing next to Suraj. Shraddha; thank u for the invitation it was fun. But I have to leave now. Tomorrow is a tough day...

Vivaan - oh no! -. Suraj; Doctor Shraddha Kapoor have some shame. All looked at Suraj. Shraddha; please?
Suraj; it's a birthday party u can't leave without having cake. That is not fair it's my baby bro birthday do u really want to break his heart. He walked to Vivaan who pout n made a sad face lowering hus gaze... Shraddha looked at Ajay who was confused / shocked too.

KN; Ajay will drop u later home. Don't worry after cutting the cake. Please. Shraddha nod looking at Vivaan who just lift his head 😁. Ajay hit his palm on his head. Suraj smiled too 😁. When he looks around she was missing...  He looked for her but he couldn't find her... 😣.

Tina; Vivaan... She was coming with a cake.

 She was coming with a cake

Vivaan laughed. He looks at his brother Suraj... Suraj has turnd his face. But Vivaan knows it was his idea. 🎂 They all song the birthday song... Happy birthday Vivaan they shout n he cuts the cake givibg the first piece to his father then to Ajay n then to Suraj who gave him the signal to skip him n ask Shraddha... 😀.
Vivaan; Shraddha ji here... Shraddha; but... Suraj; what? u wanted to leave so. Vivaan nod holding tge cake she took a bite of it. Thank u both said.

Ajay was watching the game of his brothers with angry eyes.

Chakor was running with holding her dress n heels in her hands... She breathless a smiles was running through her face. Thinking of Suraj makes her unconditionally blushing. She stole nothing for the first time she comes out empty hands...

...Suraj got a piece of the cake but his gaze was searching the beauty in red... He took deep breath n asked Vivaan. Who was she? Vivaan didn't know. No one knew who she is or where she is... Suraj was looking out of the window he was searching her in the sky among the other bright starts...

- Maa today Vivaan turns 20 years old n he is more than happy... maa today I saw an angel... She stole my heart... -.

Vivaan comes back hugging Suraj. Vivaan; the car was ur idea thank u.  Suraj nod. Vivaan; u r so strong but stil a softy. Suraj turns to him n Vivaan runs away. Vivaan hides behind Shraddha as Ajay was missing. Vivaan shout Bhabhi save me. Suraj; Bhabhi ka baacha.. ruhk tujhe main nahi chorunga {u fav of ur SIL... wait I'm not gonna leave u}.

Shraddha laughed she stretched her arms to her side to make a line. She shook her head not to cross that's when Ajay returns. Ajay; Vivaan what u did?. Vivaan; I said he is strong but a softy... Ajay 😁😂. Shraddha ji let's go. Shraddha n Ajay left but Shraddha gift him with a promise to come again.

....

Sorry if it's short... but next will be longer n will have a convo in car of Ajay n Shraddha as well as Tina n Vivaan romance.