the chase begins

Hi... Merry Christmas I forgot to wish 😊.

Recap; Suraj knows that Chakor is thief he heard her confession of crime. But she unaware of it.

Chakor was lost in her thoughts sge wanted to see him one last time she was in the darkness when the wind blows n made her turn n look up. Suraj was standing at the balcony looking at her with his intense gaze. Chakor got a shiver through her body n starts running.

Suraj smirked looking at her. He took out all his files abt the robberies which were still open. All the dates were on Sunday each week. It never happened that the thief didn't steal... just once on Vivaans birthday all cops of the city were invited it was easy to steal big but nothing was stole in material... His heart is another topic 😎. Suraj checked the next series of robbery start on time at next Sunday after Vivaans birthday n Today it is Sunday. He switched on the news channel nothing again no robbery. He stood up he was sure she is his master thief. She is responsible fir more than 30 robberies.

A knock Suraj frighten Ajay enters the room. Ajay; We r celebrating my engagement n u r here working on that case. Come on. We want to cut the cake. Suraj nod. - Save he didn't hear my talking -. He placed a hand on his chest n took a deep breath.

Shraddha n Ajay cut the cake. Vivaan comes first to take a bit. Suraj pulls him back. First she will feed bhai. Then bhai will feed her. Then they will feed me he pushed him away... Thinking of Chakor Idiot... He smiles. Vivaan; y r u smiling? Suraj; just like that...😳.

Shraddha feeds Ajay first he feeds her n after that the elders one KN as Shraddha is alone. Suraj comes first n took a bite. Vivaan; bhai... 😣. Suraj took Shraddhas hand n filled the open mouth of Vivaan with the rest of the cake... 😲. All laughed Tina helped him.

After a few days Suraj was studying his case. He made a list abt to stolen objects...

Suraj - my princess what u stole is amazing but u can't sell them they r to antic... If u sell them anyone can trace u back... What r u hiding? -.

Chakor was at the hideout. She was checking her mobile gor any messages for her nect target.

Ping 📧 an E-Mail. Chakor opens the mail.

Chakor u failed again! U know what happens if u will fail. Get me the necklace or else... U know.

Chakor frighten.

Don't please. I will try again but don't... The house was full with cops please give me another object.

She send the mail...

A reply

Ok I won't do anything u will get me the necklace another time but now I want this vase

https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/50828

Get it or...

Chakor replied.

Ok!.

Suraj was looking on everything what could be antic enough to steal. Vivaan was continuesly trying to call him. Ajay enters Suraj Cabin. Suraj looked up. Bhai y r u so tensed. Ajay; Vivaan?!. Suraj; ya he is trying to call me wah I didn't pick up n he goes to u... Uff. Surah shake his head. Ajay was very calm. Suraj u asked... no u plead us not to buy him the car. Suraj looks up. He immidiately runs out. Ajay n Suraj reached the hospital.

Suraj; Vivaan! Shraddha; Suraj? Ajay? 😡 Vivaan. They entered the patient room. Vivaan was lying on the bed n eating grapes like a pasha did in old times 😂. Suraj throw his stick on ground Ajay eyes were swollan of crying what mistake he done convincing everyone to buy him a car. Suraj gave him a tight slap. Shraddha; Suraj! She throws him out.

Suraj; Bhabhi u know what he said to bhai. Shraddha; I can imagine it by ur behaviour. But understand him Suraj; made big eyes. Understand him. If somethjng happens to him I will be responsible he plays with out feelings for his own amusement. When my motger died she took an oath from to keep him save. I never wanted to buy him that stupid car... He was shouting n crying at the same time.

Vivaan to the first time hear abt the oath. He was ashamed. Ajay; u know he was very attached to her... tears were rolling down his cheeks. But he gave u the space with her. I had papa... so no problem we still have him. But u r her last memory y r u giving us this pain... his voice broke.  Vivaan hugs him with tears. Bhai I'm sorry he was snobbing.

Ajay consoles him. Where did u get heart. He showed his cheek. Bhai slapped me... his lips were shaking he never did this... he is very angry 😭.

Suraj had left the hospital in anger. Shraddha enters the room. Ajay u can take him home no stress he had a light concussion. Ajay checked his head. But couldn't find a wound. He saw the which was demolished. Ajay; how this happen?. Vivaan told him abt a Student....

Suraj had talked to Tina after seeing the car... He was driving fast very fast... He read a poster China historical vase in museum... But his anger was higher than his job... its not Sunday so nothing will happen.

Suraj reached thr college. Tina; Suraj bhaiya that boy but... ✋.  Suraj stopped her. He picks the student who tried to harm Vivaan...

Suraj; y?. He pushed him. He asked again. Y?... No answer again another push. The student hits Suraj but Suraj blocked him. Thank u he said n put handcuffs on him. The Student; U can't arrest me. Suraj; really if I'm not wrong u attacked me n I'm on duty asking questions abt the accident u did. Has anyone see me pushing him?. No one gave a reply...

Suraj took him n closed him behind bars. The Student; U don't know me or my father... Suraj was standing in front of him he hold the collar n pulls him to the grid he falls unconscious...
ops he slipped.

His constable. Sir lawyer. Suraj; so?. Constable; Student Vivaan baba... Suraj; oh..
...

Emotional?.
Thank u for reading.
Please comment n vote 😄
....