Mr. Cop & Ms. Thief

Hi

Recap; I bit odd I know. Vicky got bailed n Suraj has a hint.

Suraj was changing his clothes. He was in civil outfit.

He was driving to the museum

He was driving to the museum. If I'm not wrong she will be there to see the place. Checking out the location is the first thing a thief does. Yes n this is currently the most expensive good.

Chakor was really at museum. But she wasn't doing much she was thinking... how she could fall in this trap... She had worked alone but then she all changed... Now she is puppy no a puppet of someone. Who will never be captured bcz he doesn't steal it is her who take the risk.

Suraj finally arrived at thr museum he enters it n was looking aroud he took out his mobile n took pictures. Every angle he captures on his mobile. The vase was located in the middle part of the museum which means very less possibilities to escape this is like a hit squad. How will she escape?.

Chakor sat on the bench of the museum. Suraj saw here he walks to her silently. He was surprise to see her there she was sad tears were rolling down her cheek. Suraj looks at her but she was totally lost. In front of her eyes it was like blurred. Suraj kneels down he took a hanky n wipes the tears away. Chakor daunt she saw Suraj in front of her.

Suraj stood up. Can I...? he points to the seat next to her. Chakor nod with a lowered head. Suraj sat besides her.

Chakor took a deep breath. She smiles U here? What a pleasant surprise. Suraj smiles at her. What r u doing here? Chakor was looking at him in confusion. What? Me? I'm here to visit the exhibition. Like u? She asked him.

Suraj shook her head. U r great ur very gud. In this...! He gestures with his hand on her face. Chakor shook her head tears were rolling down the cheeks. Suraj smiles again he wipes her tears away. Y r u doing this? Chakor looks at him. Suraj; y? Please tell me I need to know y?.

Chakor stood up n was abt to move. But Suraj held her wrist. He pulls her back on the bench. She was trying to lose his grip but while struggling he tighten it. Chakor; Aahh she felt a pain. Suraj; I know u like me. He whispers in her ear. Tell me how can I help u?

Chakor looked at him in his eyes she was lost. She likes him no she loves him but she hasn't discovered it yet. These feelings r new for her. She wants to tell him all. Everything who she is y she does it. But she can't. It can risk his life even being a police man she is working for an underground don.

Suraj saw the pain. He loses the grip she was free. Both stood up. I will catch u!. We will see!. Both left in opposite directions.

Chakor went to her hideout... 😎. Caught ya...

Suraj had followed her to her hideout whatever happens he knows where to find her. He made pics of the area. Chakor leaves the house again. Suraj hides behind a pillar.

He was now in a dilemma should he follow her or check out her place. He saw behind Chakor she went to the nearby Supermarket. Suraj - Yes she is here. Now I can check her house without tension. I will keep an eye on her -.

Suraj enters the building. He checked out all he looks on every door. - Damn it n which apartment she lives? -. He goes up he saw many nameplate but non were having the name of Chakor. He checked further it took him 40 min to check the building... when he realised that Chakor hasn't returned.

FB starts

Chakor is a thief she knows it when follows her. She was walking out of the museum when she saw the car still on the parking area. It was a civil car but she remembered every number plate from Rajvanshi cars. She walks further hiding the fact that she knows the car. She walks off n looked in her mobile which she used as a mirror to see if someone i. e. Suraj is following her.

At an intersecting she turns right n goes in a street with many buildings n market's. She knew she followed by Suraj but she wasn't going to her hideout. She enters a xyz building. After a while she comes out just taking of her shirt. She was wearing same clothes but under her shirt she wore a top. So for Suraj it would look like she had changed. 😜. Mr. Cop even she is smart.

She enters the supermarket just for few minutes after that she left....

FB ends...

Suraj hit his palm against the wall in anger he was on the highest floor with a Note on the wall. See u soon Mr. Cop 💋 ur Ms. Thief 420 😉. Looking at the note his anger changed into relief. Afterall he is in love with a master thief how could she not fool him. Suraj smiles he was happy his gf was smarter than him.

Chakor was thinking the same if she hadn't remembered the number plates then she would be caught by now by him. - How could be I so carelssly walking thank God I saw the car. Otherwise my BF would have caught me -.

Both have made an imaginary realtionship with each other.

Suraj was returning to the museum parking he took his car n drove home. His rasmalai is waiting for him.

Chakor too returns at her home. But nothing was waiting for her only the loneliness in the darkness.

Vivaan had waited for him he fall asleep on the table. Suraj lifts him n put him on his bed. Suraj ate the rasmalai thinking of her.

Chakor had made a midnight snack for herself. She too was thinking of him...

....

Thank u for reading
Please comment n vote.
Sorry for any mistakes but please do tell me if there is any thinking u won't to changed or if there is any confusion.