TEN

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:

VICE CITY BY BIIG PIIG

MIN yoongi put on an outfit that showed no effort. black sweatpants and his old tee shirt from a concert. his hair was put in a beanie, because he didn't feel like brushing it, and his glasses sat perfectly on his face.

without any effort he still managed to look nice.

but park jimin was a whole new story. he wore a white tee shirt with black adidas shorts, fishnet tights and fishnet sleeves peering through. he was surprised there was no dress code at work except for you have to have your genitals covered.

he grabbed the keys and began to fidget, the key being difficult to pull out. once he finally unlocked the door, he checked in and turned on the lights.

he needed to cook since he was first there. he made a simple plate of chocolate cookies, marble marshmallow brownies, cotton candy cupcakes, unicorn cake and he set up the drink portion, everything in easy access. he watched the messy assortment across the street fumble to unlock the door, giving up, pulling a white lighter and a box of malboros out of his avocado kanken.

jimin could not allow that.

he grabbed a hot coffee already brewed and a lollipop and walked out the door, the gust of wind flustering him and yoongi both.

"damn jiminie, who you tryna impress?" jimins mind poured the word you like a waterfall, but he just ended up turning coral. "nobody hyung, just an outfit." yoongi was about to light the cigarette, smirking. "well you look hot; just how this cigarette is gonna be." jimin couldnt bare it.

he slapped the cigarette out of yoongi's hand and gave him the lollipop and coffee. "hyung, please stop smoking. i know its for stress, you told me that the day we met."

yoongi popped the grape flavored dumdum in his mouth, shaking his head. "minnie, you're adorable. come inside, yah? its getting cold- wait you gotta go work." jimin shook his head. "no, cafe dont open until one. it's only ten. i had to come and get everything warmed and ready. bosses rule."

yoongi held the door open for jimin, the danger walking into the fragile room. "holy shit, it smells like fire. did you smoke eight packs before you left?" the avocado bag ended up behind the counter, yoongi walking over to the vinyl rack, looking through the r&b section. "silly goose, that'd kill me quicker. its simply because my boss probably fucked that girl and lit a charcoal candle or something. maybe he has a smoking kink. oh man, if that was the case i'd stop in a heartbeat."

this made jimin think, the box of chocolate was a mystery but he had options.

danger opened his mouth and attacked yoongis heart, suffering as he lit a pumpkin candle.

"what if i had an anti smoking kink hyung?"

************

halfway mark with this book :')

in case you couldn't tell, i am making this book fast paced but its intended. i have seven books i am working on currently and i am very excited for them all and for your potential support on them!

the epilogue will not be counted so technically only 10 chapters left and an epilogue. my next book will be longer than this, because the plot will be deeper. but to start you all off, have a light fluffy story.

thank you for reading this far :)

-oli