TWENTY.

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:

CIGARETTES: TABLO, MISO, OFFONOFF

~EPILOGUE~

its been a year.

a whole year of tones influencing other tones. of danger and a box of chocolates to reverse the roles.

its been a year since yoongi smoked up a glimpse of heaven and a mental image of hell.

min yoongi was used to smoking two packs every night and every day. his lungs were damaged to the core. but, he stopped and got better. his boyfriends lollipops helped, although it was just a lollipop, it made a difference.

min yoongi was used to sipping red wine out of a plastic cup every night while falling asleep at three in the morning and waking up at four to the sound of a latin american show called 'george lopez' and the theme song accompanying it.

min yoongi couldn't stop the attraction of the repeating life he lived because he couldnt see his face. his face was different than the youthful one in the mirror months before.

but park jimin walked in those front doors of the brick record shop and two hearts came together that were truly there in glory had felt an immediate connection.

min yoongi used to say many different things, one of them being: "a puff of heaven and i, i, well i kinda feel like im in a daydream."

a year passed and park jimin showed his boyfriend the blue journal that he had stored away. the book contained poems that he tried to write for the elder.

'myg:pjm

hes burnt my stage so the dance floor is hella lit

but he stepped out for a cigarette

and ive been praying all night 'like god'

he brings life to my world with a simple 'oi, can i get a light?'

i ignite the match and he leans in to catch it

but we were the only sparks in the dark

like a simple chandelier

there's no smoke in his lips when they bleed into the atmosphere

there were no ashes here

and no dust

our kiss lasted forever

each puff takes us further from together

he will have me until the very last drag because come to think of it, love is like a cigarette. it burns at the tip but quick to burn out.

like a cigarette, it'll get you sick but you'll never get sick of it, so light it up now.

min yoongi.

i want you addicted to me. i felt like i was one of your cigarettes. the smell of your nicotine breathing to the scent of apple made me want you even more.

you set my heart on fire.'

to this day, yoongi and jimin realized not only that love was like a cigarette...

but that life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.

°°°°°THE END FOR REAL NOW°°°°°

BOBA.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें