FOUR

song of the chapter:

-1 by kim hyun

min yoongi lit another cigarette and ignored the cute boy who was just browsing. park jimin looked around at every record player on the top rack. brands like vp1 or denon dps.

he walked through every aisle of cd and every aisle of vinyl. he took photos of the things he wanted and their prices, so he knew how much he needed to save.

his meek little voice came at the counter and he saw the body that lookes so precious but also vicious. a silver haired boy in a black tee shirt and checkerboard pants held a cigarette between his index and middle, his glasses drooping a little since he was looking down at a half colored photo of the last supper and a box of metalic markers. jimin had a cute light blue bookbag that held a miniture bag of lollipops, portable chargers, cat ear headphones and a makeup bag.

"excuse me." those two words made yoongis head peer up in a heartbeat. "yeah?" he tried to not stutter but the art in front of him was nothing to be anything but flabbergasted about.
"do you mind if i ask you a question that may seem a little personal?"

the elder shrugged, putting the cigarette back in his mouth after exhaling away from the painted boys face. "fire away." he muffled.

"well, why do you smoke?" that one question brought back memories that hit yoongi hard. two years ago when he asked his boss that exact same question.

"well cutie, why did you put on makeup this morning?" yoongi reclined in his chair, rolling over to the side and walking out, leaning against the wall. jimins thoughts stampeded with the phrase "fuck that's hot" on a loop. "well, it helped me with a little bit of stress ive accumulated recently." yoongi took a step and he put the cigarette in the ashtray, smirking. "and thats why i smoke."

jimin was dumbfounded. he reached in his little light blue bookbag and put a lollipop on the counter. "why don't you use this instead? you can put your fingers on either side of the stick and pretend to smoke it. plus a lollipop won't hurt you, but a cigarette does."

"honey, enough lollipops can kill you." jimins cheeks tinted pink at the nickname given by the cute stranger. " but, well, it takes less cigarettes to kill you than lollipops." yoongi nodded, popping the lollipop in his mouth.

"you said you were stressed, care to talk?" jimin shrugged. "i don't know you and you don't know me."

yoongi reached his arm out. "meet me, min yoongi." jimin put his hand in his. "well min yoongi, meet me, park jimin." both boys had tinted pink cheeks from the electrical sparks they felt unknowingly.

"well now we arent strangers anymore." jimin chuckled. "isnt that from forrest gump?" yoongi nodded. "i appreciate you knew that. i appreciate one who knows of the classics."

jimin clutched a part of his shirt that resembled his heart. "gosh, didnt know i was appreciated! who knew the person who worked across the street from me was such a fun guy."

"oh yeah, carrot cake, how old are you?" jimin huffed. "fifteen. sixteen on october 13th. how about yourself?"

"march 3rd. eighteen. im your hyung."

yoongi stepped out again, walking toward jimin until he was pressed against a wall. "and if you were a good boy, you'd agree to go out with me tonight for dinner sweetheart. wouldn't you be so kind as to say yes to me jiminie? cute little jiminie? a little dinner doesn't hurt."

jimins face was burnt red now. "shit. that was hot. youve won this time hyung. as a defeat, i accept your invitation." yoongi kissed the youngers cheek. "see you in a few hours, sweets. by the way. come with a list of the stuff you were taking photos of." yoongi scribbled his number on a scrap paper and handed it to the younger.

he never knew getting a date would be that easy. he looked at the lollipop wrapper in the wastebin.

"maybe i should get myself some lollipops."