NINETEEN

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:

MONEY MONEY MONEY: ABBA

MIN yoongi stood there, handing the gifts to his close friend.

"park jimin."

"min yoongi."

"two things. speech first."

"the floor is yours."

"park, fucking, jimin. i like you. i like you and im sorry. i know the world is ending even more with every second and that's the real reason i stopped smoking. its all because i like you and i want you to like me too. i know the world is just a random planet in the void called the universe. i know we all are doomed. one day, all of our names will be documented as history and our neighbors will be dust. i know the sun will swallow the earth whole, we will burn into ashes and ashes until the world falls down. and i know that i like you. im sorry."

jimin put everything down on the table. "min yoongi. i need no apology. for, i may like you too. it may have been a short time since weve met but i do know there's something there. maybe a short and small relationship will help us blossom it into something stronger, longer, ever lasting, eternal. something amazing. but, do not fear, for i like you too."

yoongi hugged the younger, the latter returning it immediately. "your arms feel like the home ive yearned for."

home.

"jimin, theres another thing i have for you, just in case that wasn't enough."

yoongi pulled out a box of chocolates and put them in jimins hands. "youve told me before that i am like a box of chocolates, and i didn't understand what that meant until i realized i did. i thought you were just talking about forest gump, but its a reference to yourself. you were danger to me, that's for another time, but i realized...you. you, park jimin, are like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get. whenever im with you, i never know what im gonna get."

"holy shit, hyung. shut up and kiss me."

the younger smashed their lips together, the taste of honeydew met banana, and a spark was felt.

"holy fuck, i enjoyed that."

"same hyung."

"youre just like nicotine."

"but am i just gonna be one of your cigarettes?"

-------------
T H E

E N D

jk lol theres still the epilouge.