Yōso - The Element

Authors Note 

I haven't been writing alot lately. No, I haven't gotten my laptop fixed, so no, updates won't be here soon. Though what I did manage to do was bring a new book to you. Just to kill the boredom, while waiting for the updates to start flying in. 

With that said, please, be patient and I will try to work the best as I can to get the chapters rolling in. This time, for real. I am not going to make another author's note after this one. This will be the last one, untill the next chapters arrive.

I am so happy you have been reading my books, voting for them, commenting and adding to your reading lists. Goodness, I can not describe how happy that makes me. I am so happy to see your support. It does make me feel very bad from time to time, because I never properly sit down and try to work on the books I have already started. 

I hope you enjoy this book, I can promise, It will be exciting and interesting. It will have alot of plot twists and alot of clinf hangers, seeing that the book will be somewhat a bit longer than expected. There is alot to go through in this book. From how this to how that happend. It will be done very manga-anime like, with a few twists.

So, I hope you enjoy it, vote, comment your opinions (There's nothing I love more than reading your comments), and I will see you all on the first chapter of this new journey.

Lots of Love, Kaji.