Michelle, Jody , Kim ,

Kim's point of view I know Michelle's in a terrible Amount of pain but she can't hide forever because of James death I feel just as bad due to Mason's Hanging it hurts so much I went to there house to Check on her only finding Michelle dead she had a blank stare and she she had Orange foam coming out of her mouth oh Michelle! I cried this is terrible this is awful oh my god i soon realized due to not having anything else to live for my nephew is dead so I got a Gun of the dresser and shot myself I died slowly waiting for my blood to run out . Jody's point of view after leaving the funeral home and buried my son my whole life just fell at the seems I got home and my chest was tightening again it hurt so much I soon realized it hurt to breath so why even try I can't do it anymore my son died so why even try I crawled into my room before I made it into my house than I died than and there it seamed better to die of a heart attack than to wait and suffocate from the last of my son I can't believe all this happened I'm  so happy to be Gone . Shawn's point of view I walk into the room It wasn't like Jody not to answer her phone I walked into the room I see Michelle I don't know how to tell Peter that Michelle dead from an overdose from prescription drugs . I see Kim shot herself in the heart . Than I see my beautiful wife dead-from a heart attack oh my god no no oh my god she's dead Jody Jody Jody honey please I cried but it was no use this hurts so much all because of Maddie's stupid friend who I do not name my life is forever changed for the worst this could have been prevented this could have been prevented is all I have to say I love you my darling and you died in your favorite shoes how dare you leave me like this this really hurts my love I love you Jody forever and always  .