Meeting the sister & asking questions | Chapter 15

Penny had officially graduated high school.

She was a high school graduate.

However, because she could no longer stand the smell of Friday night parties, Gemma decided to throw a special family dinner for her.

Only to her surprise Kenny had brought a girl with him.

-------

The shock was all over her face, when he walked in and Gemma could do nothing but smirk, deciding to put her young girl out of her misery "that's Kenny's sister Ellie" she pointed out.

"Oh"

"Ellie's two years older, she attends UCLA"

"Yeah Kenny mentioned she was smart"

"Well she's not you smart, but she's smart enough, got that from Donna, lord knows Winston men are not that bright" Gemma chuckled

Their conversation was cut short by the interruption of not one but two people, Ellie and a women Penny had never met.

"Penny, this is my best friend Luann, she owns caracara"

"Caracara?"

"Porn studio" Gemma pointed out

"You know, when you give birth, if you ever need a job" Luann started only to be cut of by Gemma who explained to her she had a job

The family dinner, was as interesting as usual, although Penny was happy when the attention was took off of her and put on Ellie as they asked her twenty questions, and then all three Winston men groaning when they found out Ellie now had a boyfriend, Penny could not help chuckling at that.

-------

She was in the kitchen doing the washing up, she stopped when she felt a little flutter in her stomach, bracing herself against the counter as it happened again.
Her little girl was kicking.

She was interrupted from her thoughts as someone walked into the kitchen, turning around she saw it was Ellie

Giving Ellie a small hello and smile she turned back to finished the washing.

"You know when Kenny told he got some girl pregnant, my mind automatically went to a croweater and honestly I thought what the fuck has he done, then he mentioned your name and honestly I was not shocked"