Father Daughter bonding | Chapter 4

It had been nearly two days since the Friday party, bringing to a Sunday and Penny's first family dinner, she was not looking forward to this.

First she was woken up early by Gemma shouting at her making her nearly fall out of the bed, to be told to get dressed and help cook. Only to be shoo'd away because it became apparent Penny could not cook, well not to Gemma's standards anyway.

-------
Laying on her bed she could hear the various different voices downstairs, knowing she would have to go downstairs eventually made her sigh.

A knock at her door brought her out of her thoughts "Come in" she shouted, the door opening to reveal Kenny.
Glancing around her room he took in what she had done to it in the few short days she had been here, picking up a picture that looked to be young Penny he turned to her "cute" he smirked.

Getting off the bed and taking the photo off of him she set it down "did you want something in particular or are you just here to annoy me?"

"Well there is one thing I want" he said smirking again

"Oh yeah with everyone downstairs who could hear us"

"So if they weren't here we would" she wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face

"That's not what I meant and you know it" she sighed rolling her eyes at him "now did you want something?"

"Gemma said to come down and socialise apparently"

Nodding she turned only to be pulled back, before she could say anything his lips were on hers, regaining her composure she kissed back even with her brain telling her to stop, wrapping her arms round his neck she pulled him closer, feeling his tongue swipe across her bottom lip she opened letting their tongues battle for dominance him winning, before she could even think his mouth had moved down to her neck, feeling him bite and suck a certain area she let out a silent moan which seemed to bring her back to earth as she realised what he was doing.

Pushing him lightly back she turned to her mirror seeing the mark she heard him laughing in the background, turning to face him,

"You dick! How am I meant to explain this!"

"Oh don't complain, you were enjoying it!"

"That's besides the point and so were you!" she retorted

Turning back round she moved her hair trying to cover the hickey on her neck as best as possible with her hair and she knew a scarf would be weird to wear inside, turning and walking towards she glanced at him