Just another manic monday | chapter 5

Come Monday morning Gemma had to drag Penny out of her bed to go to the hospital for her appointment. You would think there was a murder happening with the all the screaming that occurred at the time.

The car ride there was becoming frustratingly awkward, the silence being broken by Gemma asking if she enjoyed herself at the family dinner last night.

"It was ok, Kenny pointed out that Jax is married with kids that's nice" she responded trying to make the conversation somewhat less uncomfortable it didn't work

"Yeah they've been married 5 years, Abel is the oldest not biologically Tara's but his mum is a crack whore so we don't talk about that"

"Oh okay" and now the uncomfortableness is worse

"Thomas was born whilst Jax was in prison, that kind of scared them straight a bit, when they got out Jax and Tara got married, now are you going to tell me what's going on between you and Kenny or are you going to ask a bunch more questions you probably know the answer to already"

Sighing "there's not much to say 'que Gemma rolling her eyes' we slept together a few times last year nothing serious, he then slept with someone I hated it weren't a big deal him sleeping with someone else sure it was with someone bitch I didn't like but we there wasn't any feelings between us it was literally just sex but it just turned awkward he thought I was upset so he wouldn't speak to me then we had an argument over nothing then we didn't speak, well until I saw him when I came with the papers for Jax"

"And then what happened, don't look st me like that I can tell something happened between you's yesterday"

"We slept together on Friday one minute I'm drinking tequila he comes in next thing well you can guess what happened and can we stop talking about this you're technically my grandma it's just weird talking about sex with you"

"Oh stop being a goddamn prude" she retorts as she pulls into the hospital

-------

After a series of prodding and poking tests, the doctor asks her to wait while he goes to look at her file.

Looking down at her phone Gemma rolls her eyes them fucking idiots "listen I've got to go someone fucked up in the garage and I've got to go sort it out you ok getting back by yourself" nodding her head Gemma left.

Once the doctor had returned she get her prescription and headed for the lift, only for her day to become more awkward and her Tara walked into the lift.

Glancing at her and giving her an awkward smile she prayed for the ding so she could leave.

As soon as the doors opened she walked out only to be stopped by someone shouting her name she swirled around only to take a step back at how close Tara actually was