Chapter Twelve

I arrived at Corinne's house at 8:30 in the evening, just the like text told me to. I was nervous. I didn't know how tonight would end up. I checked my pockets to make sure I had my protection. I pulled it out and realized that it was the condom that Joey gave me a couple of months back. I sighed and tried to get him out of my head. I knocked on the door and in a matter of seconds Corinne appeared before me. 

"Why, hello there." she said in a seductive tone. She was wearing a lace nightgown. She was obviously ready for what was going to happen. "Come in." I did as I was told and followed her inside the house. Everything was completely dark. The TV wasn't on and all of the lights except the hallway entrance light was on. 

 "Did you just wake up from your hibernation?" I joked. She laughed but didn't answer my question. She took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her room. The walk of death, I thought to myself. After what seemed like an eternity, we reached her room. My mouth dropped as soon as I walked in. There were candles everywhere. The room was tinted with pink, coming from the lamp. She changed her room into a sex chamber. "Damn." I said out loud.

Corinne turned to me and put on a seductive smile. "I knew what you were planning for tonight. It was obvious when you said you were going to "make it up" to me. I want our first time to be special, baby." she whispered. The tone of her voice went an octave higher than it usually is. She reached for my lips and kissed me. I kissed her back. 

Still nothing.

She continued kissing me from my lips to the side of my neck to my ear. I felt her hands going into my pocket and get my cellphone. "We are not having any interruptions tonight." she whispered in my ear. I felt a soft plump hit the ground and knew it was my cellphone. This is it, I thought, it's here. I felt Corinne stop kissing me, and she was looking at me. "Is something wrong, Isaiah?"

I sighed. I was ruining it. If I wanted to make her happy, I would follow through. I would have to give it my all to make it at least believable that I wanted to do this. "No," I said, "nothing is wrong. In fact, everything is right." Lie. Corinne smiled, and this time I bent my head down to kiss her. She moaned as soon as our lips connected. I forced myself to moan too, to let her know that I'm alright. I felt Corinne's arms circle around my neck as we kissed slowly. To be honest, I liked this. It was slow and pleasant. But the feelings were still missing. Corinne pressed herself closer to me making the kiss more intense. Our tongues were soon intertwining with one another. Her moans started to become more profound. I broke the kiss and started to kiss her alone her jaw and to her neck. She sucked in a heap of air through her teeth. Her hands were in my hair, pulling me closer to her neck. Her breathing was getting heavier in my ear. I retrace my steps from where I kissed her, back to her lips. I stopped and looked her in the eye. There was lust. She wanted me. But what could she see in me? I didn't care. My hand went to her shoulder and removed on of the straps. It feel along her arm, revealing part of her lace black bra. I did the same to the other side, and the gown completely fell off of her. She was now in her matching bra and panties. I looked at her full body. I couldn't lie, she looked beautiful. How could I not be excited like she is right now? I then went in and kissed her again. Her hands were roaming up and down my back. She then lifted up my white tee and threw it to the ground. Her hands ran up and down my chest and my abs, letting out a moan to tell me she liked what she saw. Her hands went further south and stopped at my belt buckle. She looked at me and smiled a seductive smile. I forced a smile back and proceeded to unbuckle my belt. I continued to kiss her as she slipped her hand into my pants, feeling my boxers and my hardening length. She began to stroke it through my boxers and I let out a moan in her mouth. I could feel her smile as we were kissing, proud of that she had me where she wanted me. I took her hand out of my pants and gently guided her to her bed. I laid her down and slowly got on top of her.