26: Friends, Love, and Family

After dinner we went back to the hotel. All of us piled into mine and Jonahs room.
"So Izzy i leave you alone in LA for a few months and you get yourself a sexy boyfriend what the hell?!" Nicc said
"Yes I did."
"Sorry if i made you uncomfortable Jonah but hey its true." Nicc said
"It's no problem Nicc." Jonah said.
"What about you what's your love life like these days?" I said
"Well Tyler and I broke up but its ok. I'm good with it. We were together for so long I'm enjoying being single right now."
"Well that's good then." I said
"You go boy you don't need you no man!" Jonah said with a snap and sounding like a sassy girl
"Oh good lord Jonah no!"
"I agree Jonah honey no!" Nicc said

At midnight we decide to part ways and head to bed. All of my favorite people are here right now I feel beyond complete. Nicc is basically just following us on tour and is going to be staying at the same hotels. So he is technically not on tour with us. David was ok with that.

*Jonahs pov*

I got Nicc number. I think I want to propose to Izzy. I know I know I said I'd wait but I can't wait. I want this girl as my wife. Just to be able to call her my fiancé would make me so happy.

Jonah- Nicc I want to marry Izzy

Nicc-I know. Its obvious Jonah

Jonah- I love her so much Nicc

Nicc- Again Jonah I know.

Nicc-If your asking for my approval you have it Jonah. I honestly think you should wait but I get why you don't want to. Izzy is great. But honey think about it first. be 100% sure because once you do it theres no going back.

Jonah- Thanks Nicc. Your the best

The next morning (Still Jonah)

I look at my beautiful girl laying next to me. God she's amazing. Just look at her and all her beauty. I do want to propose but I think Jack is about to propose to Savannah so I might wait that gives me more time to shop for a ring.

Today's a travel day so we are just driving to the next city.
At 12pm we load up the bus and get in Izzy is unusually quiet today.

"Baby you ok?"
"Yeah I just have a bad feeling."

Little did Izzy know that bad feeling would run out to be true.....

Sorry it's so short. The next chapter is short to but it's sad also