25: Interview

Jonah's POV
I woke up before Izzy the next morning. We are headed to New York this morning then we have a interview with good morning America with Izzy this afternoon.
"Baby. Come on wake up." I said lightly shaking her.
"Huh what Jonah?"
"Wake up baby it's 4am we gotta get to the airport."

We get up get dressed and head to the airport. My poor girl is still getting stares and you can see the tears welling in her eyes. I just hold her close to me. She's so strong. Even if she thinks she's weak. She's so incredibly strong. She survived.

We get on the plane and once we are in the air I let Izzy cuddle into me so she can go back to sleep.
"How is she jo?" Corbyn said.
"Not good. Today is going to be so hard for her."
"I'm sure. They want her in the interview to so this is gonna suck. But we got her."
"Yeah we do. Oh I got an email from the police officer. Becky is going to Jail for 15-20 years."
"Good!"
"I know."

Corbyn turns back into his seat. I keep thinking to myself. How will she get through this interview?

2 hours later

*Izzys POV*

We are in the interview and I'm in the room with the guys taking pictures when all of a sudden the Interviewer says.

"Hey Jonah Can we get Izzy in here to talk about what happened?"

"Only if she wants to. It's still hard for her."

"Izzy what do you say?"

"Um ok I guess." I replied then went and sat on Jonah's lap since there wasn't an extra chair. He wrapped his arms around me then whispered in my ear.

"It's ok baby. It'll all be ok."

"So Izzy. First how are you doing?"

"I'm ok still in allot of pain and still heartbroken."

"I noticed on twitter you kind of yelled at the Limelight's saying you were disappointed in them. Why was that?"

"Well the day before I had asked them not to stare and every single limelight other then the last 2 stared at nothing other then my bandaged scar. It hurt allot to see that only 2 out of the 50 or 60 limelights cared enough to not just stare at my scar."

"Wow that must sting to see."
"It really did."
"What happened to Becky?"
"Well I have the answer to that. I got an email early this morning. She is going to Jail for 15-20 years." Jonah said
"Wow How does that make you feel Izzy."
"Um I don't know. One side of it I still see my friend but then on the other side I see the person who stabbed me. So I'm kind of shocked."
"Well How is it healing?"

I stayed silent
"Ya know what? Izzy you dont have to tell us anymore. I can see the hurt in your eyes. We can go back to the boys now. I do hope its healing nicely and you are healing on the inside as well." The interviewer said then handing me a box of tissues. Jonah kissed my Cheek and i got off of his lap.
"Hi Izzy, I'm Anna im one of the producers. The bathroom is right through there if you need to go freshen up or just have a moment to collect yourself."
"Thank you."

*Time Skip*

Izzy's POV

We are back at the hotel and I'm in the shower just letting the water run off of me. I get out of the shower and find a note from Jonah.

Izzy baby,
I'll be back in a few i went with Corbyn to pick up a few things from the mall. Call if you need me. I love you!! <3
-Jonah

Alright then Jo is out. I get dressed into this

Then there is a knock at my door

Then there is a knock at my door. I go and answer it and see Jack.
"Hey Jacky what's up?"
"I just came to check on you."
"I'm ok Jack come sit." He sat on the couch i sat on the bed.
"I saw the look in your eyes when they started asking questions. Your not ok."
"No I'm not but I'll be ok."
"I know thats why I had Savanah do something for you."
"Oh?"
"And this is the real reason Jonah is out."
"Ok."
"SAVVY COME IN!" Jack yelled
"Hello My love!"
"Savannah what's going on?"
"I brought you something"
"What did you bring me?"
"ME BITCH!"
"OH MY GOD! YOU BROUGHT ME NICC(Nick once again a real life best friend)"
"YAS BITCH!"
"I brought you our GBF (Gay Best Friend)"
"What the actual fuck?! Savannah!!!"
"Hey I bought his plane ticket!" Jack yelled.
"Awe! Jack your the greatest best friend ever!"
"Hey!" Savannah and Nicc said.
"Hey baby! Do you like your surprise?" Jonah said coming into view.
"I love it! Nicc has been my best friend for 3 years!"

A few hours later Nicc, Savannah, the boys, and I were out at dinner laughing goofing off just having a good ole time. This right here in this moment is what I want forever. My best friends and the love of my life. I look over at Jonah and just pull him into the sweetest kiss.
"What was that for?" Jonah said
"Because i love  you."
"I love you to baby girl."