3

The next day I wake up at 6am I had to be at the Photo Gallery at 8. I got up and made coffee and breakfast. Then showered and did my makeup in a very natural look, then my hair in a tight bun. Then get dressed into this.

I walk outside and Daniel is out front on the phone

"Whoa!"
"Oh hey Daniel."
"You look amazing! Where are you going?"
"I start my job today."
"Oh yeah that's right. Have a good first day."
"Thanks Daniel!"

I arrive at the office 15 minutes early and speak to my boss.
"Ok Izzy this will be your desk. Now let's walk through here."
We walk through a door and find several work stations that have different back drops and props and stuff.
"Izzy this will be your work station. We have lights and back drops and props anything you'll need. All you will need is your camera and your own memory cards. We suggest having 20+ memory cards about 30-64gb. We already have a client ready for you to consult with."
"Really?"
"Yes. Obviously you won't be taking the photos today but consulting."
"Alright."
"Now go back to your desk and read the email about the event and come up with some ideas while she is on her way."
"Yes ma'am."
I walk back over to my desk and sign into my work email and see an email from Jada my boss. It's about the client. Her name is Elizabeth she's about to turn 16 and having a HUGE sweet 16. I look up from my computer and see this adorable girl walk in wearing a Why Don't We shirt I chuckle to myself.
"Hello Ms. Martin. My name is Elizabeth Johnson."
"Hi Elizabeth. Call me Izzy. Here sit down."
I quickly and very sneakily email Jonah. Saying
Izzy- Hey Jonah would you guys do a sweet 16?
Jonah- sure. Why?
Izzy- I may want to surprise my first client. I'll forward the details to you ask david.

Elizabeth and I talk for a couple hours then we make an appointment to take pictures for her invitations in 3 days. Then when I was about to head out for Lunch jonah walked in.
"Hey baby." Jonah said
"Oh I'm baby now? Not just in the heat of the moment?"
"Well I hope so." Jonah says blushing
"I'm headed to lunch wanna come?"
"Sure baby."
I just chuckled and we go to this little restaurant down the street. The whole time jonah is just staring at me smiling as we are talking. Damn this boy what is he doing to me!

Jonahs POV
God she is beautiful! I have to make Izzy mine. She's amazingly talented, a great photographer, beautiful, and funny.

Time skip

Izzy's POV

After work I went to the boys house. Still in the clothes I wore to work. I knock on the door Corbyn answers
"Hey corbitch I need you guys all of you."
"Corbitch?"
"I saw a fan call you that and I had to hahaha"

Corbyn gathers the guys in the living room.

"So guys I had my first client today and she walked in wearing a Why Don't We shirt. I wanna see if David will let you guys surprise her and play at her sweet 16. Zach is her favorite SO if we can pull this off I want Zach to dance with her."

"I'm down." Zach says then shrugs

The boys talked to David and he approves so the guys get to do her sweet 16. This is super exciting. I head home and change then get comfy on my couch and turn on riverdale. 3 episodes in I get a text from jonah.

Jonah- hey baby
Izzy- hey Jojo bear
Jonah- Jojo bear??
Izzy- yupp
Jonah- I wanna tell you something but I'm afraid to do it in person. Will you hate me or think less of me if I do it over text?
Izzy- no never.
Jonah- I wanna be with you so bad! Your amazing, beautiful, funny, talented I can't get you out of my head. Baby girl I need you. Be mine please baby
Izzy- come over and ask me that last part in person

Soon there is a knock at my door. I open it revealing my beautiful man.
"Hey Jojo bear."
"Izzy be mine"
"Yes Jonah."
Jonah walks in and I shut he door and he gives me the sweetest kiss ever! Then we walk over to the couch and cuddle. I change riverdale and put on a movie. Until I yawn.
"Are you tired baby girl?"
"A little yeah"
"Let's take you up to bed.
Jonah carries me
Bridal style up the stairs and lays me on my bed.
"I'll see you tomorrow baby girl."
"No stay baby"
"You sure?"
"Yes."
Jonah takes off his shoes shirt pants and hoodie and lays down in my bed. He pulls my comforter over us and snakes his arm around my waist.
"Good night baby girl."
"Good night jo jo bear."