2

We get in the car and start the drive to the hill where we hike up to the wisdom tree. Jonah is sticking close to me. Damn he's gorgeous and that Jaw line damn! Shit he noticed me staring.
"It's beautiful up here isn't it?" Jonah said
"Yeah it really is."
I pull out my camera and start taking pictures and I get in my zone completely ignoring the guys until Jonah jumps in my frame ruining an amazing picture.
"What the hell Jonah?!"
"We've been trying to talk to you for the past 5 minutes."
"Oh. What were you saying?"
"Where do you want to go for lunch?"
"Hmmm chipotle!!!!"
"Damn she's just like us!" Jack said
"I could eat chipotle all day everyday." I said
We walk down the hill and get to the car then drive to chipotle. We start walking into chipotle when Jonah randomly grabs my hand interlocking our fingers. I look up at him with a raise eyebrow then he motions to look behind him and I see the drunk guy from last night.
"Oh great." I whisper
"It's ok babe he can't mess with you now that I'm here." Jonah says with a wink.
The boys have caught on by now and they think it's hilarious of course.
"Hey baby girl ready to give me that number now?" The drunk guy said
"Nope still got a boyfriend as you see."
"Oh honey come on!"
"Dude! She said no!" Jonah said
"I'm sorry with all this shouting I'm going to have to ask you to leave" the manager came up to us.
"I apologize for the shouting. This gentlemen won't leave me alone. I will leave though. Sorry about that."
We left and went back to the boys house.
"Hey izzy can you shoot our weekly mashup?"
"Weekend words with why don't we?! Of course" I laughed.
I take Daniel's phone and start recording focusing on each guy when they sang. These boys voices are like magic to my ears.

"Hey izzy can I ask you something?" Jonah said
"Sure."
"Wanna go on a date tonight?"
"Yeah sure" I said smiling
"Dress casuals I'll pick you up at 6."
After saying good bye to the boys I walked over to my house and just made a salad since we couldn't eat at chipotle. Then got in the shower.
I curled my hair into loose beachy curls. Then my make up. Then put this on (pic below)

 Then put this on (pic below)

Cute, simple, casual. Love it!

At 6 pm sharp there was a knock at my door.

"Woah!" Jonah said as I opened the door
"What?"
"You look amazing!"
"Thanks." I said pulling him into a hug.
"So where are we going?" I said to Jonah
"Simple. Dinner, movie, walk on the beach"
"Alright. Let's go."
We walk over to Jonahs beautiful red corvette. He opened my door for me, then closed it behind me, then he jogged to the drivers side.
"Ready?" He said
"Let's go."
Jonah put on music as he backed out of my driveway.
"Where are we going for dinner?"
"A cute little cafe I know. It's on the strip we met you at"
"Oh ok."
"I'm so happy you said yes. I know I've only known you for like 2 days but I could help but ask." Jonah said smiling
"Well how could I say no to Jonah Marais himself"
Jonah looked sad for a minute.
"Is that the only reason you agreed? Because of who I am?"
"No no no no Jonah I meant that as a joke! Jonah, I said yes because your gorgeous that jaw line though, those eyes,AND  twice you've pretended to be my boyfriend just so I wouldn't have to be hit on by a drunk guy. I said yes because your perfect." I said.
Jonah pulled over.
"You really think all that?"
"Yes I do." I shifted in my seat facing him. We sat there staring st each other for a minute jonah just smiled so I reached over and put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked at first then kissed back. Jonah pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. Then we pulled apart.
Jonah cleared his throat "ready for dinner?"
"You bet stud muffin."
"Stud muffin?"
"Yupp!" I said popping the P
"Alright then princess."
I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Jonah walked over to me and put his hand on the small of my back and we walked into the cafe and sat down. He ordered a water and I had a sweet tea.
"So what made you move to LA?" Jonah asked
"Are you sure your ready to hear all this?"
"Go for it."
"So I'm from Texas and about 3 months ago my parents were on there way home from a little weekend getaway. They were drunk and High and trying to drive home. They got in a car accident and died 3 days later. My dad was a very powerful lawyer so just in case he always had his will updated. When my parents died they left me with 2 billion dollars. I know I know it's allot but it's what my dad saved up and my inheritance. I still have access to there bank account since my name was in the account also."
"I'm so sorry izzy."
"Don't be it's fine."

Soon we finished eating and went to the movies. We decided on IT. I was one of those who LOVED horror movies BUT always got scared. There was a jump scare and I ended up jumping in Jonahs lap.

"Scared are we?" Jonah said wrapping his arms around my waist
"Maybe."
"It's ok. I got you princess."
I looked at him in the eyes. His gorgeous eyes. I never really liked being called princess but when Jonah calls me princess I just melt inside. I smiled st him and moved back to my seat. After the movie I was shaking a little. Jonah grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers and we walked to the beach. We stopped before walking on the sand. Jonah held his hand out to help me balance while I took my shoes off.
We walked down the beach just talking, holding hands, laughing. It was wonderful. Jonah was perfect.  Fuck! I think I'm falling for Jonah!
We walked for another 30 minutes before it was to dark to see anything anymore and we walked back to Jonahs car. We get to his car and instead of getting inside I lean up against his car just looking into the darkness, listening to the waves hit the beach.
"Princess you ok?" Jonah said grabbing my hand
"Yes baby." I said without thinking about what I had just said my eyes got wide.
Jonah pushed me lightly up against his car. Then he pulled me close to him and smashed his lips on mine. Jonah lightly bites my lip making me gasp and Jonah pushing his tongue in my mouth where he find I have my tongue pierced once he feels that he chuckles into the makeout sesh. Soon Jonah and I pull apart and he rests his forehead on mine.
"Damn baby girl. If that wasn't the best kiss of my life I don't know what is."
I just chuckled.
"That tongue ring though!" Jonah said

I just laughed. Jonah took me home and I went to bed. What will the future hold for Jonah and I?

------------
A/n so my bestie will be in this story soon and I'm super excited to write it. Her love interest will be Jack! Sorry this chapter was all over the place.
More to come