22

The next day we wake up and get ready for the Dallas meet and greet. The boys of course all looking amazing!! Savannah and I are getting ready in Zach's bathroom.

"Dude! What if Luis goes to the concert?" Savannah said with worry in her voice

"He wont do anything. If I see him ill tell him off."

"Good! But what if he got meet and greet."

"Then i'll take his picture and have him move on or if he tries anything I'll have him kicked out. Easy."

"ugh he just stresses me out so bad!"

"I know but look at you now. You've got a great life here. Your helping out Why Don't We, Your dating Jack, and you have a beautiful baby on the way. Your life is amazing right now. He cant take that away from you."

"Thanks Izzy your the best!"

"I know."

Soon it was time to go. The boys, Savannah and I hopped in the van and went on to a radio station for an interview. I was taking pictures of the boys while savannah was out of the room. Watching and Listening.

"So the fans need some updates whos single and whos taken?" The host said

"We'll I actually just found out that my Lovely girlfriend Savannah and I are expecting our first child. I couldn't be happier." Jack said

"Awe jack that's lovely! Congrats! Anyone else?"

"I'm still with Christina. Beautychickee on youtube." Corbyn said

"I'm single!" Zach yelled

"Same!" Daniel said

"And I'm Taken my girlfriend is our beautiful Photographer Izzy Leigh right there." Jonah said

"Ya know what lets get the girlfriends in here. Ladies what are these boys really like?"

"Well ya see the boys work so hard and push themselves to their breaking point for their fans but also they are just a bunch of goofs. What you see on Social media is how they are times like 30." I said

"Izzy summed it up pretty well. The boys are great they really are and Limelights they really do stalk fan accounts! Even if they don't like anything they see everything!" Savannah said

'Really?" The host said

"Yeah our fans are so talented They make some amazing edits! There is one @JoyousJack on Instagram that made an amazing video edit for our one year anniversary as a band It was amazing. She makes some great edits." Jack said

(A/N Legit my favorite Edit page on insta. She is awesome. Even though shes been getting allot of hate lately and I hate that.)

As the boys are getting ready for meet and greet Savannah is off at the venue helping get everything set up. She doesn't know yet but she's getting promoted to lead set designer. I get changed into this then head to Jonah's room.

 I get changed into this then head to Jonah's room

"Hey baby you look great." Jonah said
"Thanks baby you boys ready to go?"
"Yeah lets go."

We get to the venue and the limelights are going nuts! We get to the meet and greet area and i set up my camera.

A few limelights into the meet and greet we see Becky.

"Oh my gosh Jonah! Jack! Look at you looking better then ever!"
"Shut the hell up and look at the camera Becky." Jonah said through gritted teeth.

We roll our eyes and finish meet and greet.

An hour later it was time for the show i was in the crowd for performance shots. Becky finds me as I'm working and the boys are singing air of the night.
"Wow! Look at how hot my boyfriends are." Becky said. I stay quiet
"Damn Jonah is so sexy. Mmmm but look at Jack damn."
I Stayed quiet still.
"HOLY SHIT! Look Jonah just lifted up his shirt. Damn look at this boy!"
"BECKY SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND AND MY BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND. YOU AND YOUR TWISTED-"

I was cut off by a sharp pain in my cheek and then Jonah screaming.
"IZZY NO! BECKY YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
Then i blacked out

*Jonahs pov*
"LIMELIGHTS WHO GOT THAT ON VIDEO?"
"Um...I did Jonah."  a Limelight said
"Stay by me i need you when the police get here.
"Ok Jonah. Um can i hug you? I can see the pain your in and all i wanna do is hug you right now."
I just smiled and opened my arms.

"Mr. Frantzich I'm Officer Jones of the Dallas Police department what happened here?"
"Well sir i was on stage performing with my band and i looked over to my girl friend right as i saw her former friend stab her and slash her face. This right here is a fan of mine and she got it all on video."
"Can i see that video please?"
"Sure officer." The limelight Jemma said
"I need this emailed to me immediately. Mr. Frantzich your free to ride in the ambulance with Ms. Martin."
"Thank you officer."

What am i gonna do without my girl? Jonah no! She's gonna be ok!