20

Savannah was bent down adjusting her shoe then i see Becky run up to jack. It all happens in slow motion but i cant stop it. Becky grabs him and pulls him in and kisses him. She is forcing him you can tell. Then i look over and savannah is in tears and she runs off.

Savannah's pov
How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me. Hell I'm pregnant with HIS baby. He doesn't even know yet. God what the hell was i thinking being with a famous pop star?

Izzy's pov
"Becky what the fuck is your problem?!"
"OH I'm just getting my men."
"Honey they arent yours!!"
"Oh but they will be. Look Jacks little girlfriend already ran off."
"You Bitch!" Jack yells then runs trying to find savannah.
"Becky go find your own damn boyfriend not steal someone else's!"
"Nah bitch I think I'll do what I want." Becky said then walked off.

Jacks pov
Damn it where did she go? I've been looking for an hour.
"Baby please text me back. We need to talk. I love you please."
Read
Soon I made it to the pier and I look down and there is Savannah.
"Baby! Oh my god thank the heavens I found you."
"Go away jack!" Savannah yelled
"No baby listen to me. Please!"
"No! I should have known you'd do this! I'm not good enough right?!"
"Baby I love you so much your my world your the best thing that's ever happened to me. I swear Becky just threw herself at me and kissed me she was pulling me so hard I couldn't do anything to stop it."
"Ugh whatever! I don't fucking believe you! To think I'd actually have a child with you!"
"Wait....what?!"
"Jack I'm pregnant!"
"Oh my god baby! I love you so much!"
"No jack no!"
"SAVANNAH!" Jonah yelled
"What?!"
"Jack is telling the truth Becky did the same thing she did to me."
"Baby are you really pregnant?" Jack said
"Yes Jack I am."
The boys and Izzy gasp then jack bursts into tears.
"Oh my god baby I love you so fucking much and our little nugget."
Jack grabs me and pulls me into a deep kiss. Then he leans down and starts talking to my tummy.
"Hey there Baby, I'm your daddy. I will always protect you my baby."
"That is seriously the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life!" Izzy yells.
"Savannah I have loved you since the day i met you there is no way id ever cheat on you and now knowing that you and I are bringing a child into this world makes me feel so much happiness it's incredible baby girl. Have you been to the doctor yet?"
"Yes  baby. We will know the gender next month."
"Oh Baby!"

Izzy's pov
Jonah and I walked back to our hotel room hand in hand.
"Babe?" Jonah said
"Yes baby?"
"Do you ever thing of us having kids like Javannah?"
"Of course baby. I want everything with you. I want to be married to you, to add to the Frantzich clan, I want YOU as my husband, father of my children, your my everything Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich."
"Izzy I love you so god damn much. Your my rock, my queen and one day my wife. I may not be ready to propose or marry you yet but i do know that i  want to. I'm yours forever and ever baby."
"I love you."
"I love you to."
"We love you to." Corbyn and Daniel said then made kissing noises
"Oh hush boys!" I yelled
"NEVER! YOU KNOW THE RULES IF YOU MAKE OUT WITH YOUR MATE IN THE PRESENCE OF OTHERS YOU ARE EXPOSED TO RIDICULE!!" Corbyn said
"Oh yes Lord Corbean I  must have forgotten. My apologizes."
"Ok ok guys stop talking like your from ancient times." Jonah says
"NEVER LORD JONAH OF FRANTZICH!" Corbyn yelled.
"OK bye Corbyn." Jonah said Dragging me into our room.
"Babe your so weird when your around Corbs."
"No Jo I'm weird all the time Corbyn just brings it out of me more.
"Oh wow i didnt think of that at all."

@Jackaverymusic I have some wonderful news #Limelights @Savannahmarie and I are expecting our first child together. We couldnt be happier! Name ideas for our little nugget are always appreciated!

@Savannahmarie I am so happy to say that @Jackaverymusic and i are expecting our first child together due later this year. We find out next month if we are having a boy or a girl.

@IzzyLeigh Damn my bestie @Savannahmarie is having a baby with my other bestie @jackaverymusic what the shit?!!? Congrats my loves.

@supporter1563 Congrats @Savannahmarie and @Jackaverymusic what about Zoe for a girl and Gavin for a boy?

@Hater666 eww @Jackaverymusic your really having a kid with that @savannahmarie

@Beckywiththegoodhair  wow after i kiss @jackaverymusic @savannahmarie still takes him back and has a kid with him really?

"@Jackaverymusic ok so now to clearing. @Beckywiththegoodhair did kiss me BUT i did not kiss back. She is one of  @savannahmarie and @Izzyleigh old friends a couple months ago she tried to get @Jonahmarais from Izzy but it didnt work so now shes moved on to me and it didn't work either. She is a horrible human being and i explained everything to the love of my life Savannah and she gets it well now with the help of Jonah.

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (Or happy holidays if you don't celebrate christmas) This is my present to you my readers. I am once again sorry for taking so long to update. Please follow my Instagram for my wattpad its
@ MaraisJonahisbae_wattpad slide into my dms let me know that your from wattpad and ill shout you out! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Have a great holiday guys!
Xx- B