Someone Else

Oscar stood outside the hotel as Anne continued crying in the bathroom. He was smoking, an act in which he hadn't participated in years. Suddenly broken, like himself. He wanted nothing more than happiness to visit his life once again but with the death of his husband he found happiness to be an emotion that people enjoy joking about. He smoked as he saw Faith in the distance walking back toward the hotel. She approached Oscar and stood in front of him with a disappointed look on her face. She stood next to him and gazed up at the stars.

"Should you really be smoking while you're daughter is crying alone up there?" Faith asked as she looked at Oscar.

"I'm relieving stress, Faith. A lot of things are hitting me at once." Oscar said as he blew the smoke out his mouth.

"Your family doesn't have to be one of those things." Faith asked worryingly. "Besides. There are better ways to relieve stress." Faith winked at Oscar; who shook his head.

"We can't do that, Anne is crying and I'm not ready to start anything new so soon." Oscar said with a disappointed look.

"How about I go up and sort Anne out and we let her spend the night with her new friends?" Faith asked as she hugged on Oscar's jacket.

"If you can persuade her and the parents, then sure." Oscar asked as his gaze shifted to the floor. Faith then smiled and made her way into the hotel, where she caught the elevator and went to the floor that Oscar and Anne were staying at. While Faith did that, Oscar stayed outside twiddling his thumbs soon after putting out his cigarette, he felt horrible for making Anne cry so he stood there in silence thinking about what he had done to his daughter.

Soon enough, Faith returned back to Oscar with a now smiling Anne by her side. Without a single word to Oscar, Anne ran over and embraced him in a hug. They both stood there hugging close together, Faith smiled as she looked onward at the two. Oscar pulled away from the hug and looks at Faith as he let out a large smile. He gestured at Faith to go inside the hotel and wait for him there, soon enough a car arrived outside of the hotel. Inside it were the parents of Anne's new friend.

Oscar and Anne hugged eachother goodbye for now, as the car drove away Anne smiled and waved to her father from the comfort of the car seat. Once the car had left the hotel Oscar made his way inside to find Faith. Soon enough, he found waiting in the hotel room on her phone texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" Oscar asked confused.

"My dad. I told him I won't be home until the morning." Faith looked at Oscar with a seductive grin.

"What makes you think that?" Oscar stayed in his spot as Faith got up and walked over to him.

"This." She said as she pulled Oscar in for a long kiss, the kiss took Oscar by surprise but soon enough he started leaning into it. The two began taking eachother's clothes off as their lips connected. Oscar soon took control and pinned Faith up against a wall and kissed her chest as she squirmed with delight. He lifted his head to kiss her again, she brought him closer and placed a hand on his crotch. Oscar opened his eyes and looked at Faith as she kicked her lips, she was quick to get on her knees.

She pulled down the grey boxers that were holding Oscar back, without a single second of hesitation she put it all in her mouth, moving her head with gentle movements. Oscar bit his lip as he felt Faith's tongue wrap around him, she gaged as she looked up at Oscar. Her pace quickened, getting more and more in her mouth as spit surrounded Oscar, making him squirm with pleasure. She moved her face away and replaced it with her hands, quick motions with her hands made Oscar close his eyes suddenly. Her eyes turned into flames of sexual desire.

Oscar pulled Faith up with extreme lust in his eyes. They looked at eachother with desire in their souls, before any of them could let out a word, Oscar had already started thrusting inside of Faith. Her moans filled the small room as he thrusted at different paces inside of the woman. She gasped as he licked her up and put her on the bed, thrusting harder with every slight movement of his body. Faith's arms wrapped around Oscar's neck as the two moved together roughly, they kissed to silence the moans coming from Faith, Oscar smiled down at her.

The two were moving at fast paces with eachother, they both had been without a sexual encounter in weeks, they were both desperate for one and another. With all that was happening, Oscar forgot what happened to Alex, his mind was now settled on Faith. She screamed in pleasure as Oscar kept going deeper inside of her, digging her nails into the back of the man; eyes crossed and legs wrapped around the waist of Oscar. They both were covered in sweat as they kept moving, Oscar began to slow down his pace since he could feel that he's close.

The two collapsed on the bed together, catching their breath as they looked into eachother's eyes.

"Oscar?" Faith asked as she breathed heavily. Oscar wrapped the blanket around them and looked at Faith directly.

"Yeah?" Oscar said as he stroked her face softly. She cupped his hand with her own as she smiled.

"Could we maybe date?" Oscar looked at Faith as she asked the question, his face turned into one of thoughtfulness. After a minute or two he looked back at the woman.

"Of course we can. I've been fed up of being alone." Oscar smiled as he brought Faith closer.

"I guess we both needed someone else new in our lives." Faith smiled as she leaned forward and kissed Oscar before the two fell asleep.