" what's up tess, what did you need to tell me?" I said crossing my arms wondering what she had to tell me.

" okay don't you think something is seriously up with lily and Jake ? Just think about this, first Jake and her argue at the restaurant and it goes so far that kade had to take her home, then all of the sudden she cuts herself and ends up in the hospital then when I ask Chance about it he gets all fuzzy and tells me not to talk about it and don't forget about the fact that Jake didn't want to go in to see her, which boyfriend wouldn't want to see their hospitalized girlfriend ? " she said looking curious and confused at the same time.

" oh my god T , you're so right ! I never really put the pieces together but now that you mention it something doesn't seem right ". I said trying to process everything that's Tessa just mentioned. She's so right though, what is he hiding or what are they hiding ?

" so what do you think is going on " I asked her.

" I don't really know but all I know is that all of this stressing this poor girl is doing is probably because Jake is upsetting her some way "

" we'll find out sooner or later, let's head back they will get suspicious if we stay any longer ".

Jakes POV:

I was scrolling through my phone when I saw something that caught my eye.

TMZ: Jake Paul's girlfriend Lily Collins , rushed to the ER with team 10 members Erika Costell , Anthony Trujillo , Chance Sutton , Tessa Brooks , and Kade Speiser. Jake Paul however showed up a hour late ! Fans are going crazy as to why she was rushed to the hospital. Stay tuned for more updates about the story !

Crap ! What am I going to tell the world now ! This wasn't supposed to be out to the public but since the paparazzi are cowards who have no life , then it's understandable. They know everything so fast it's unbelievable.

I decided to write something and give the fans an explanation because they already know so why not. My explanation went a little something like this....

Dear Jake paulers,

I understand that you are all concerned and confused as to what is going on with lily. I appreciate all the love and support we have received. Lily however got seriously hurt while making a YouTube video with team 10 and I. It would be very selfish and disrespectful for me to post that video. I won't be missing a upload, it'll just be another video instead. All of team 10 and I are watching after lily and hoping she makes a safe and fast recovery. We apologize that we've kept you all in the dark. But again thank you for all the love and support and let's just take a moment and pray for her ! ❤️

Sincerely , Jake Paul & Team 10

Tessa's POV:

Kade had just came back out from Lily's room and it was my turn to finally go and see her. I decided to stop at the little gift shop and got her a get well soon teddy bear with some flowers. I walked into her room and she turned her head towards me. She had a huge smile on her face when she saw the bear and the flowers.

" these are for you beautiful, how are you feeling " I asked her which made her smile.

" I'm okay Tessa , thank you very much for everything you didn't have to do this you know"

" I did actually because you deserve everything good that life has to offer " I said as I grabbed her hand and took a seat next to her.

" wow I never felt this special for someone " she lightly chuckled.

" girl well you're special to me " I smiled at her which made her laugh. I can tell that she doesn't really get along with people that's why she's taking my compliments good and she's happy over them.

" now tell me , why did you do it " I asked her looking at her tied up wrist. She gave me a quick glance and tensed up as I asked her that.

" honestly, I'm just tired of life, I just wanted to be with people who actually care about me, and those people are my parents, I know that sounds tragic but my life's been a complete disaster ever since they have left "

" i understand how hard everything is for you but you can't just end your life like that, you're better than that lily no matter how hard life gets you can get through it, you have me " I said getting a little tears in my eyes I really do feel bad for her she looks like an amazing person who just has too much going on.

" lily can I ask you something and I want you to know that you can be completely honest I would never do anything to ruin our friendship and I just want to be there for you " she just nodded which meant that she wanted me to continue and so I did.

" are you stressed out over someone that's in you're life at the moment " I asked and she just nodded her head.

" and is that someone Jake ..... "

Lily's POV:

I knew I couldn't tell her the real reason or what Jake has done to me even if I do trust her I just can't risk it, if Jake finds out it's going to be very bad for me and I wouldn't be able to get away with that.

She then asked me the question that I didn't want to answer.

" and is that someone Jake..." she said looking directly into my eyes. At that point the door opened and in came the nurse. Thank you nurse you just saved my life ! Phew that was a close one.

" hey sweetie you're ready to get signed out I'll get the paper work ready for you and everything will be all good to go " she smiled at me and I thanked her.

She came back with the paper work and thankfully Tessa didn't ask anymore the question she got cut off from. I signed a couple of things and I was already to go. I got out of my bed and wore my pants that I had on when I came. I just realized my shirt was all bloody so Tessa said she would ask one of the guys if I can borrow their hoodie. She came back and said that Anthony gave me his and I thanked her and put it on.

Jakes POV:

I just keep messing things up without thinking of the consequences. What is wrong with me. Do I deserve all of this success ?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw lily walk out with Tessa holding her arm so she doesn't fall. I immediately got up to go help her only to have her give me a stern look and lightly push me away. I sighed and just left her alone , I didn't know what to do at this point.

" thanks for staying with me everyone I really appreciate it " she said as she gave a small smile. She looked at me and quickly looked away I can tell she was upset, I would be too.

" let's get you home princess " Anthony said and I gave him a look. Who does he think he is calling my girl ( princess ) that just made me angry and sick to the stomach.

Lily's POV:

I thanked everyone for staying with me and we started to get up to go home already. Jake had mentioned that there was paparazzi waiting outside so the hospital let us take the back doors so we don't have the press talk about us.

We all made our way to the back doors of the hospital and what I saw made me freeze in my tracks.

What on earth are they doing here ? ....

To be continued ....

AUTHORS NOTE :

2 chapters in 1 day ! What do you guys think about it ? Who do you think showed up to the hospital ?