SPOILER ALERT!

WARNING! This is literally just spoilers.. have you ever wanted to just know what happens at the end of a book? Yeah, me too. So... that's why I created this! I am not %100 sure that the story will follow these guidelines, but this is what I'd like to make happen.  But I'm warning you, please don't read if you don't want to ruin the story.

Spoiler one: Cassie will get a boyfriend (obviously not Mr. Todd)

Spoiler two: Braedon (mr. todd)'s wife has been cheating on him for months now, and gets pregnant with the other man's baby.

Spoiler three: Braedon and his wife go on a trial divorce, and during this period of time, there is a drama, music and art trip which he attends as a chaperone... and guess who is going? Cassie.

Spoiler four: while on the trial divorce is when Mr. Todd and Cassie's relationship really start to form.

Spoiler five: they sleep together

Spoiler six: Crystal (Mr. Todd's wife) wants him back.. and we all know men are weak, he accepts. The two of them start planning to start a new life and leave New York.

Spoiler seven: Cassie gets pregnant (well she thinks), tells Mr. Tod, yet blames it on her current boyfriend..

Like I said, not positive these are all going to turn out.. but they are some ideas ;)