Chapter 1 : Not the Same (Edited)

\\ Heyloh! I'm ZacCry, The author of The Pained Love I just wanted to say -That These are the voices- This is Slender and This is EJ Hope you enjoy! Bye!!// (Also... 'Thoughts' and "Dialogue")

<Toby's POV>

The fire still burned on my skin, My mothers screams rang out. Yells of police and paramedics could barely be heard over the crackles of fire and screams of victims to the fire. Gun shots rang out, flying past my running silhouette. Pushing past the limits, I ran as the Orange and Red fire spread like a burning wheat field. I stopped in a burning clearing, sirens and yells could still be heard. 

I was ready to die. 

My knees buckled underneath me, my lungs started to give out, my vision blacked at the edges. Static ran out in my ears, seemingly everywhere. A figure approached me, tall, thin, white skin, no face, black suit. It was him. He saved me.

 It's not your time, child. Come with me, be safe, end lives for me. Be my Proxy. What do you say, child?

"I-I accept."

< 1 month later >

I was in my room, which is usual for me. My room was almost completely bare when Slender saved me. Having it only containing a bed and dresser, though, now, my doors painted. My room now has a desk for random things, a bookshelf lined with books and manga I stole form my kills houses. Also a laptop on the desk, again, stolen. As for wall decorations, I don't have much, I only really have my hatchet holder on the wall above my desk, being covered in dried blood, as I stole it from a rapist/molester I killed. I've also got a few shelves with a few things to clean my hatchets, also sharpen them. The dull one needed to be sharpened awhile ago. I stole them from that abusive parent of mine. Was it even right to call him a parent of mine? I don't really fucking care. Mr.Rogers is DEAD. That's all that matters.

 -I hope your happy asshat-                                  

-Look where we are now you Fucker-

-You should be DEAD-

I was lost as I listened to the voices, not taking into thought what they spoke of. I absently stared off at the new wallpaper and carpet place in my room. The clock screamed at me with it's bright red 5:03 a.m., getting up, I snatched my towel and clothes for the day and trudged to my personal bathroom, not excited about today's torment it held for me.

By the time I finished and was dressed it was 6:02 a.m., being me I wanted breakfast. Swiftly, I gripped my face-guard, sliding it up so no one could see the gash.

Walking down the stairs, my neck cracked, causing me to lose my balance and slide down a stair before catching myself. Hoodie and Masky sat on the couch on the couch eating their breakfast and watching on TV. I didn't care what on honestly. I just wanted my breakfast. Today feels like toast kinda day.

After finishing my toast, I decided to go upstairs and grab my hatchets, when standing at the stairs, a calm Masky, or at least I thought, stood. I almost walk right passed him until he slammed his body into me, shoving my back against the wall, trapping me. "Why the hell haven't you annoyed me, or... anyone for that fact?!" Masky spoke loud and tried to seem threatening. " C-cause I'm n-not in the m-mood. So back the blooding f-fucking hell o-o-off!!" I stated, yanked him off, throwing him off to the side, making him trip over Smile Dog. Walking up  the stairs, I tried to act as if nothing happened. As soon as my door was in view, I dashed and and grabbed my stained hatchets and made my way to Slender's office.

I turned a couple halls and corners before the pure black door of Slender's office was in view. I knocked only to be greeted with, " Come in child. " Opening the door, I walked in and sat down, leaning back, into one of the office chairs in the room. Soon after some silence I spoke up. "Hey S-slender I was wondering if you had a-any solo M-missions?" He knew I always had intentions behind what I say, that being wanting to get away from every bit of drama Masky had caused when I was leaving the room. "Why, yes child, I believe I do." Slender 'spoke'  as he handed me a file. "Thanks you, S-sir." With that, I walked up and out of the room happy and cheerful that I would leave the mansion without that dumb drama Masky had caused. Good thing I asked for solo too, or I would have been forced to work with that bitch. I turned corners and halls until I came to the stairs.

Walking down the stairs and into the 'living' room, the others through question at me, asking why i'm not annoying.  I ignored them as if it was no big fucking deal. I almost sprinted out the door, hatchets out at the ready. Running like leaves in the wind to the city, file in hand, with a victim who has to pay the price.