"It's not the girls fault though they should know first." I said and she took a deep breath before looking down.

"I know you're stressed out with whatever is happening with Amber but Y/NN, I'm gonna be fine.. I think. It's my decision." She softly said and walked up to me with her heels clicking.

She raised her hands and caressed my cheeks as I stood there with sad eyes, "I don't even know what's happening with Amber I just found a little hint today- I'm totally fine Mila." I said and she gave me another look before nodding.

"I am too." She crossed her arms and I groaned looking at her makeup that was rested against the table.

"Baby..this is your first recording as a true solo artist. I just don't want you to regret anything, please, please just think." I sighed as she started to walk away shaking her head.

"Y/N." She stopped me from going after her, "If I don't I know I'm gonna regret it." She spoke with a shaky voice.

"The contract is ending and it's coming up super fast. If I can't do what I want while in the group then I'm done! You are right it's not their fault but it's not mine either!" She spat at me suddenly getting upset with me and I leaned against the bathroom door.

"Where's this shit coming from anyway? What happened to doing whatever makes you happy?" She frowned at me and I walked up to her as she stood next to our bed.

"I don't know, okay? But I have a weird gut feeling today and I don't know if it's meant towards you or Amber or..someone else. I just- right now you're my focus, you know? I don't want you to do something so life changing and it'll fuck with your heart." I tried explaining the best I could as I stepped up to her.

"I don't want you to be upset and sad when the backlash comes because you know it will." I said and she looked down before into my eyes.

She leaned into my body as I felt so deeply hurt at the thought of her crying because of stupid bitches who didn't know her. I frowned sadly and she leaned in kissing my lips ever so softly.

"I know you're trying to protect what you love but it's my turn to choose what I want." She said and I looked into her determined eyes while she gripped my hands.

"I want this because I want my own music, I want to express myself instead of being so stuck and being pushed to do by what the label wants." She crossed her arms and I nodded looking down.

"I'll tell them tomorrow-"

"I'm telling you.. that's not a good idea. Now or never." I then crossed my arms looking into her eyes and she bit her lip.

"I know you're scared." I whispered and she gazed into my eyes.

"Don't tell me otherwise I know you are." I said firmly looking back into her eyes, "But it isn't right and you need to know that."

"Out of nowhere? Tell them tonight?" She asked and I nodded as she sat down on our bed.

"In my opinion, you should've told them a long time ago." I let out while she fiddled with her sweater.

"I haven't told them I'm leaving but I've told them plenty of times I didn't want the label wants. They agreed with me for crying out loud." She let out a distressed breath and I gave her a sympathetic look.