•Chapter 69•

Începe de la început

"It's too fragile now." She hinted and I leaned my head against her shoulder.

"Please don't keep anything from me." I pouted and she bit her lip letting out a small huff.

"I'm not. Trust me if you were smart enough you'd know." She bluntly said and she leaned back before slipping into the pool.

I frowned to myself as she wet her hair when she practically drowned herself. She swam away towards Zendaya who was chilling on a floatable bed. I pushed away and stood up while I turned away to see Camila listening to her music. I sighed deeply and looked up at the sky, "I'm hoping you're still on my side, don't let anything happen." I silently prayed even if I wasn't the most spiritual person.

I walked back to my girlfriend with a small smile and her eyes opened causing her to smile up at me. She opened her arms and I leaned down against her warm body. She smiled kissing the top of my head and I kissed her exposed chest.

"Everything okay?" She asked and I shrugged.

"When is anything ever okay?" I retorted with a small laugh before shaking my head.

"Babe..?"

"I don't know, some girl is pissing Amber off about her relationship problems." I said hoping to God it wasn't about a certain girl at the studio with her friend.

I was my hardest to not look at the signs and actually be in denial, hopefully I was right and it was nothing. But..I'm never right supposedly.

"Who?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Beats me." I mumbled and she took a deep breath before laughing.

"Okay." She nodded and she looked at me with those soft brown eyes.

I smiled at her and leaned in slowly nudging her nose with mine causing her to laugh silently. I kissed her heavenly lips before I felt my lips quirk up in an uncontrollable smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck with a giggle and pulled me down again. She pecked my lips repeatedly until I was giggling against her face.

What I didn't know was that Amber was deep in her thoughts trying to figure out how to fix something that wasn't her problem. It was finally dragging her down and she was about to break but no one knew that.

_

"Y/N what is up with you this past week?!" Camila exclaimed and I ran my hand through my hair.

"What are you talking about? I'm fine but I'm just thinking it's not right, right now." I said scratching my head and she shook her head turning back to the mirror.

"Babe..I just don't think it's gonna be a good idea." I sighed deeply as Camila got ready to meet up with Roger.

"Why? You said it was a good idea a few weeks ago?" She rubbed her lips together as she put her lipstick down.

"Yeah, but I wasn't thinking clearly and neither are you-"

"I'm actually more level headed than I've ever been." She crossed her arms and gave me a look making me feel like I should've never said anything.

"Do you truly want this?" I asked her as I thought about more stress being brought on not just her but me.

"I-I do. I really do." She nodded but then sighed looking away, "I just don't want anything to be on bad terms. I've been craving to just write and sing but I can't really do that."