Chapter 50

Thank you for supporting this book in making it to top 5 at 02/16/18!!! I felt like an unbelievable arrow just pierce my heart when I saw it! Thank you very much again!!! As a present, this chapter will be longer than usual! Please comment!

***

Third Person's POV --Thirty minutes before--

A woman dressed in a golden white robe with a pure white veil covering her face. On her shoulder, there is a white owl standing on it. It's feather was pure icy blue and white. One could feel it's supreme coldness from it.

The owl flew away from the woman and head towards to a another woman who just appeared.

"An alliance with you priestess is very honorable thing to do. But the thing is... can you stop it?" A girl with black hair and eyes appears in front of her. She has a very mischievous smile in her face. But in her eyes, there's not even a single emotion in there.

"We only met yesterday. I can clearly see your real emotions in your eyes. You really are great at acting, Miki" a pure innocent yet mature voice came from the priestess. Miki chuckled and coldly give her a glare. Miki approached her slowly. The priestess just observed her. But in her eyes, she is afraid of what will happen.

"You want to see the future, right? I can help you. Luckily, this is for free. Don't worry no one will hear you scream" As soon as Miki held her neck and squeezed it. The priestess cannot help but be choked on what she is doing. She wanted to move but cannot. It's like there's a spell that is stopping  her from moving. After a while, Miki removed her hand from her and took a 5 steps backward. She just observe of what will happen.

"Uah! Aahh!!!! AAAHHHHHH! W-white... white... h-hair?? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The priestess falls into her knees. For, it was uncontrollable. Reading the future requires a lot of mana and it takes a lot of toll in your body. And it's only the priestess' ability to be able to do this.

She was seeing a white haired woman on a piles of corpse. That girl was smiling. She could see that white hair girl had already became twisted. The scenery change again. Inside a room, she saw the white haired woman biting a raven haired man. In that woman's eyes were despair. She can clearly see that woman already gave up hope. She cannot see her face clearly but her eyes clearly gave out despair.

"As I thought, I am right. Thank you for your information, priestess" Miki pitifully looked at her state. What she done right now is not a proper procedure of reading the future. Thanks to that, more mana is needed as well as it will take a lot more toll in her body.

"Y-you.... Y-you and y-your c-comrade! You all plan this a-ahead!" The priestess tried to remain calm as she can. She gave a death glare to Miki.

"You role is to change the fate of this world while my role is.... to make sure that everything follows according to what fate has written for people" Miki provoked the priestess. The priestess suddenly summoned a water dragon. The water dragon opens it's mouth wide and swallow Miki. But before that happened the dragon turn into ice and breaks into particles.

"Did you forgot what I just did, fool?" Suddenly, the world stop. The only ones that are moving is Miki and the priestess' mind. The priestess felt very cold even inside her. She felt like she became a corpse.

But this doesn't stop the priestess from doing nothing. Her mind is still moving so she cast a forbidden spell mentally and summoned an ice dragon. This time, it tried to kill Miki. Meanwhile, Miki prepares a thousand of spell in one go to kill the dragon. But the dragon evade all of it. After all, Miki is inexperienced in using offensive types of magic, she is still unstable. This adds to her disadvantages.