Chapter 25

Miki's POV

So which is the real one? Quite sneaky of you to ask just like that even you yourself has a quite nasty personality.

You and nee-san are really alike. Even though both of you should be a perfect being, you two have one unique flaw. Crazy people. 

"Don't know" I said with a very straightforward face. As if I will answer you. I rather pretend to be an idiot.

He smile grew wider than before. Please don't smile anymore or else you will stay like that forever. No, please stay like that forever to split your face into two

"Now, you're piquing my interest" he said as he brings his face to me with a distance of 1 inch.

I deliberately did that to lost your interest to me. Anyway, if you keep acting like this please stop before anyone saw us and spread rumors that I've been seducing you

I narrowed my eyes and put an indifferent smile. I am now imitating Luke

"Am I? It's been a while, Gabriel. It's me, Luke. I am right now, in disguise of my dear sister" 

Of course when imitating someone, you have to imitate their voice. That doesn't mean that Luke doesn't use my appearance when going in a stroll. 

And when work, he prefers to call him Gabriel without honorifics.

His eyes widen. I think his attitude towards me suddenly changes.

"Luke?  What are you doing with that appearance? Don't tell me you're..." he's attitude really change. Plus trying to tease this indifferent Luke? You will never succeed.

"I'm just collecting information and at the same time protecting my sister from those things" even though saying those words, I remain cold and indifferent that will describe Luke perfectly.

Of course I turned my voice back to normal

I always wonder why he acts so different towards me.

"Is that so? What did you hear today?" he smile turns into a devil's smile. 

I always wonder this... is Luke yours? Sorry, he's my chef not yours.

"Marquis Elson is trying to make a country himself. I only based it from those rumors, of course. Engaging many nobles, creating an army even though there is no war, building walls around his city without a reason, trying to make troubles for the royal family in order to prevent to interfere with others, what do you think, Gabriel?"

End it, end it, end it. 

I wanna sleep, you know?

"I know he is creating troubles making the royal family unable to interfere with others, but to think he tried to do that, those rumors are really high class" 

Of course, they are not rumors. They are just the information that I heard from those lousy nobles. I am being kidnapped from here and there, of course I will hear some information. Luke always saves me when I was being kidnapped. 

"I served my purpose, right?" 

Just end this conversation and it's done. Let me leave.

"You are awfully in a hurry today. Why are you still in that form?"

"Miki is sleeping peacefully, right now. I have to disguise myself as her in order not cause a confusion"

I just said what Luke will said not what I think. Even myself,  I don't even get what is he talking about. Even what I am saying, I don't really get him.

"You really love Miki, don't you?"

What should I answer? I love her as my sister or as a friend? I have a small EQ. I'm bad at positive aspects of it.

"Of course, who wouldn't love their own family?"

"Same answer as always. Just realize it already, Luke"

I really don't get anything what you said right now. It's seems Luke is the same with me?