Chapter 34

Theresa's POV

I made a mistake... I just said something to make a misunderstanding.

I really don't want to attend that gathering. I had to act like a perfect lady like I always be. There are only rare times that I showed my true self.

It's all because of my household... I have to do everything I have to be a perfect child for my father and mother.

I gave up... I just have to give up when I want to show my true self. This is the only way...

"Rejected" Luke said with a casual tone

"Don't worry, it's nothing but a joke. This one just wanted to lift the atmosphere brighter" I said as I gave a smile

After all, if we both don't go, we will definitely be misunderstood by people.

I, Theresa, never missed to attend a gathering as I am a child of a marquis of my household. 

And he, Luke, also never missed to attend one as he is the representative among the researches.

And if we both don't go, we will definitely create a big misunderstanding.

Plus it was a sly one for a lady to ask a man to not attend...

"Want some dessert? I think you haven't even eaten anything" he offered a cookie that he had all the time on his hand

"Yes, please"

He handed me a box of cookie.

I happily picked one as I ate it. I missed eating one of this. Delicious as always. I wonder how did he create this...

This cookie... there's no such thing as cookie in this world. I already asked the chefs but none of them knew this.

Don't tell me Luke is also a reincarnated person?!

Miki's POV

*Crack*

Somehow, I broke the device that allows me to eavesdrop them.

Why am I angry? It's because of the cookie. That cookie is mine after all. I pleaded Luke to bake for this day. Plus, I am very hungry already as I haven't eaten anything this afternoon.

I really became like this when I am hungry. I may not look like one but I am a high-blooded person and a possessive when it comes to my food and sleep.

That cookie should be mine after all. That's mine, only mine. That stupid just gave it away to someone.

Luke, you really gonna regret that you gave that cookie to her. 

"Yoh, Miki!" a certain person who is smile is so big that it will split his face into two.

"Hello, and go away. I am in a bad..." I turned my head to Ian, who is still smiling and see what he is holding in his hand

Food... Moreover my favorite dessert, brownies.

"Oh..." my eyes still glued on the food, "In the meantime, don't. You can stay for a while" I continued with a smile

Right now, I cannot resist any food. After all, I am very hungry.

He sees me as my eyes is still stuck with the food. He gladly gave it to me and still said "You're expression is still same, you clearly don't express anything even when you're hungry"

I'm sorry, I'm born with this face twice  -_-

"Then, what are you doing here? Aren't you busy?" I asked him as fastly eat the brownies

He really had a good timing to know when I am hungry. Too coincidence as I say. Wait, he is my stalker, I forgot.

"I handed it down to my minions. Materials are easy to get but the process is very hard. And what are you eavesdropping?" he ask as he still keeps the smile. 

I always envy him for being a happy lucky person. No problems to worry at while I have many.

I had an idea, I'll just share them with you in order to wreak that face of yours. Though you'll be happy if I do it.

"Good timing. I just eavesdrop them just knowing that Theresa just thought Luke as a reincarnated person"