Chapter 1- Meet Orihime Inoue

She laid there battered and bruised. Eyes stained with dry tears. Blood slowly oozed from the large gash located on both her knee caps attempting to flee from her attackers. Eventually these men had this frightened teen cornered eyes full of excitement and salacity. Their awareness was clouded by the mere desire to have this woman to themselves, feeling the rapturous sensation to ravish her to their content. Her body remained motionless unable to fight the desperation to struggle further. The only thing she could do now was agree to every command given to her, just as the bitch they labelled her to be.

'Why is this happening to me?'

Orihime desperately squelched her muffled squeals as her assailants journeyed to her thighs, the need to venture further once again clouding their wrong doings. Unable to witness her chastity being taken away by mere hounds of lust, the young girl titled her head to the side; eyes searching for those tall figures that stood a sheer distance away from her. They never once responded to her cries of violation, but simply remained there drinking in her humiliation. Both of them would never aid to her rescue... especially him...

'Is this the end of me?'

Chapter 1

"Meet Orihime Inoue"

The sound of the alarm clock vibrated her eardrums awakening her midnight slumber. Instantly Orihime jolted to the sudden intrusion, her disheveled hair barricading her drooling state. Her eyes sluggishly opened groaning with great discomfort at the morning sunlight. The annoying device located inches away from her continued reverberating nonstop until instructed to do otherwise and it was somewhat...frustrating. She was unable to withstand the constant chiming of bells echoing within her bedroom and boy was it agitating. In a flash Orihime seized the once clutched teddy bear under her armpits, setting aim at the source of her sanity and threw it like a grenade ready to explode. Once her target was annihilated she blew a sigh of relief, shut her eyes tightly slowly transcending into the most amazing fantasy she had ever dreamed of. The taste of red bean paste covered with strawberry whipped cream, mustard and beans. The urban-haired teen was utterly worn out. For days she had spent sleepless nights studying for her finals and working a part-time job at a recently opened restaurant. Already deprived of the best nap she had ever had for weeks, Orihime removed the bed sheet covers trying to fully recuperate from her lack of sleep.

Stifling yet another yawn her hands fished under the bed sheet covers, eyes searching for her cellular phone supposedly placed under her pillow. Upon retrieval she glanced the time with satisfaction making her way towards the bathroom for a day head start.

__________________________

The season of autumn was Orihime's most favorite fall of the year. There were two main reasons of doing so as well. The first reason would be appreciating the growth and beauty of the cherry blooms, the mornings which seemed calm, reposing and serene. It was just the way she preferred it to be. Another reason would be the enjoyment of that blissful tranquility of the upcoming season; winter. Although becoming sick almost every year she never cared. Strolling towards Karakura Town, Orihime inhaled the fresh morning breeze intoxicated with the crisp essence of home-made pastries located just a few blocks away. The fragrance slowly shifted to her nostrils teasing them with the temptation to purchase a few on her journey to school.

Should I? She contemplated wistfully. She placed a slender finger to her lower bottom lip, her stomach growling with anticipation. But if I do all my hard work for him would be washed away. That's right. Very soon she would prove herself worthy of him...worth of his attention.

With a sigh of disappointment beaming down on her she quickly suppressed the endearing need to visit the store of delightful treats.

"What I'm I going to do?" She mumbled quietly as her bright copper hair flowed ever so gently over her shoulders. Her mind strayed deep with thought vaguely ignoring the urge to retreat to the bakery. One day she will muster the courage to confess her feelings to the charming orange-haired hot head, Kurosaki Ichigo. For months the need to relate her attraction to him was always there. It was just her silly shy nature which repressed the determination to do so. Orihime found it stressful and most times frustrating cursing her kind nature. Deep down she wished to be fearless. No...daring...or perhaps bold enough just like her best friend, Tatsuki. The fiery purpled-haired teen had always freely expressed whatever she felt towards others, whether it be good or bad. If you're a sweet and loving individual, she'll acknowledge your kindness. If you're tough as a nail as she is, you shall be complimented for your strength and hard work. If you're a heartless son of a bitch she'll tell you to your face without consequences. Most importantly, if you're a complete asshole she'll curse you with a kick to the nuts. That's the portfolio of Arisawa Tatsuki in just a few sentences.