Chapter 7- The Second Phase

I know I updated longer than expected sorry T_T  I really took my time to construct this chapter so I hope it's to your liking~ 

Enjoy!~

Chapter 7

He had taken the privilege of visiting Aizen before final preparations to the human world.  Well...a substitute Aizen.  He stood there tall and daring facing his master's right hand man— Ichimaru Gin.  Ulquiorra looked at the smirking individual caring not to bow before him.

Gin leaned unto the palm of his hand perpetually amused.  "Are you prepared to leave Ulquiorra?"

In response the demon surmised a spared nod. 

"I believe Aizen suggested you take someone with you?"

Ulquiorra frowned perplexedly.  "Only if I wish it."

"Oh?"  Gin displayed a questioning stare. 

"I prefer to complete this task alone.  It will be problematic if someone hinders my line of duty."  His tone was settling a signal to drop the topic.

Gin consistent smile elevated capitulated with coy sentiment.  "So be it.  This is a crucial task Ulquiorra.  Be sure to fulfil it well."

_________________________

Here he was once again strolling the streets of Karakura Town.  He would reside at Aizen's residence prior his stay there a month ago.  Upon arrival an unusual sensation stalled his sheer exuberant.  It was the reason Ulquiorra wandered aimlessly around town with utterly no sense of direction.  What was he searching for?  That he did not know.  Unknown to this the heartless hollow casually followed his instincts; travelling anywhere his feet decided to take him.  The afternoon was filled with sound and sunshine at first but after approximately an hour evening had broken.  The journey was oddly disappointing and a waste of time. He took his sights to the sky— thoughts of retiring for the day taking effect.

Then again...where was he?

Ulquiorra scanned the area inquisitively with the only thing in view being a prodigious building.  Abundant trees surrounded the structure being approximately four stories high.  Humans of different shapes and sizes wore the same outfits, all seeming to be exiting the building one after the other.  At first the architecture looked quite familiar.  Had he been here before?  Numerous humans surpassed him, most of them conversing with another while others hurled awkward stares towards him.  What was this place?  How did he get here?  Emerald orbs speculatively searched the area –a hope of a hidden possibility of him being there.

But nothing came.

Disregarding this peculiar behaviour he spun around colliding with large brown orbs eyeing him full of surprise.  The moment felt surreal as an outstanding portrait of divine beauty stared back at him.  Ulquiorra's chest lurched forward, a rush of euphoria repulsed him.  This sudden ambush appalled him as he stood before the woman almost breathless and mortified.  In an instant he speedily recovered; shock replaced with his usual frowning.  Her curiosity went unrecognized nonchalantly cocking her head slightly.  Apprehensively she retracted her hands to her stead recapturing her composure with difficulty.  Was she going to touch him?  Then again why hadn't he sensed her behind him?  Goodness...she was absolutely breath-taking.  As her lips parted his body tensed at the monotonous notion which recently became frequent.

"It's you..."

Those words.  It expressed relief which stirred that forgotten yearning to touch her.  But for what?  To kill her?  It was an unbelievable sentiment that he cannot apprehend.