Chapter 8

(Media Picture of Keelan)

-edited-

Keelan POV

"You sneaky son of a bitch!" I turn over and look in my doorway. "You slept with Jody!?" Tex yelled.

"How did you get in my house?" I ask.

"Your mom let me in." I roll my eyes. "Why would you do it when you just got back together with Maddi."

"I feel like complete and utter shit, about this ok." I say putting my face on my pillow. "I don't need my best friend giving me shit for this too."

"Dude, would you feel like shit if Maddison wouldn't have found out?" He asks, and I honestly don't know. "I think you meant to."

"I love Maddison."

"Yea, but apparently not as much as you used to. There was a time you wouldn't be within 10 ft of a slut, and then you let one walk right up to you, brought her inside you home, and slept with her in your bed. It's like you wanted it to happen."

"I don't know what happened. I don't even like Jody as a person, and sex with her isn't even good." I say throwing my pillow over my head again.

"If you go through the comments on the page, she's been tagged so many times, but she hasn't been able to see it yet. You my friend have a guardian angel," he walked to the other side of the room. "I don't know why though." He whispered.

"It was one mistake. So whatever guardian that is watching over me, knows and knows that it won't happen again."

"Well.... when she finds out you can do Jody all over again, assuming that she doesn't go to Corey if he's not tapping Maddison by then." Tex shrugged as he sat on my dresser.

"Get out." I grunt.

"What?"

"Get out."

"Why? I just got here."

"Because you're being a douche."

"I'm being honest so once reality hits you, you won't be as hurt. But one way or the other, however you want to deal with it ends in the same result, you and Maddison breaking up."

I rush out of my bed and kick him out of my room. I know he's right, but I screwed up the first time by just being stupid, and then this is just way different, I can't afford to be that guy that doesn't give a damn about their girl because I really care about Maddison, with all my heart but she's not going to think of that when she finds out.

I need to call her and tell her, maybe if I tell her instead of the internet and it would a lot less hurtful. What would I say? Hey, babe, I slept with Corey's current girlfriend, your worst enemy, but I hope we can work passed that and still be together.

I'm so screwed.

Maddison POV

I immediately jump out of the car and run out towards the ranch, and Mianne was tending to the horses. Corey' horse, Black Jack, in particular. Man I can't believe that old guy is still alive.

"Oh goodness me, look at you Maddison. You're all grown up."

"You saw me last year Mimi." Mimi, takes care of the property while we are gone, she practically lives here. She's payed well if you ask me, and she's in her mid fiftys along my mom and Francine.

"I know, but look at you." She said as she danced around me. "Now where's Corey, you two are never far from eachother."

"You're not wrong about that. He's probably close by, he's going to be so excited to see Black Jack, and you will be happy to Yellow Jacket.. boy do I have something to tell ya'll." She smiled. She didn't say what, we just walked back towards the house. Corey looked at me, and gave me a small wink as he carried our stuff inside. In the corner of my eye I could see the look on Mianne' face, a conversation waiting to happen.