Chapter 2

(Media picture of Corey)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

-edited-

Chapter 2| Carnival

Maddison POV

Bzzz
Bzzz
Bzzz

I reach for my phone that was on my pillow. Someone keeps spamming my phone.

It's tags on Instagram, #Goals, #MovedOnQuick, #Cute, and #SheDidntCare. What is this? I click on the photo. "No! No! No! No!" I yell sitting up looks omg at the picture.

"Who took this?" I ask myself

"Who took this?" I ask myself. I think about it... and saw another missed call, Keelan.

I call his phone without hesitation, but I hear a ringing so I start to leave my room.

I walk into the living room and see Keelan on the couch. He noticed me and stood up quickly. "Hey." I say. Just speaking to him made my heart race.

"I owe a explanation for everything, Maddi, I loved you, and I still do. I feel like I made a terrible mistake." He says. He walked over to me, and all I could think about is I just woke up and I'm pretty sure I smell awful. "Maddi, I came back to tell you why I broke up with you, and it wasn't because I lost feelings... I couldn't lose feelings for you." He smiled. "I want you back, so bad."

"Kee-"

"I broke up with you because I was jealous that you were so close to Corey. Even after two years I felt like he was a threat to our relationship, but my jealousy is what was dangerous to our relationship. But I saw him kiss you last night, and you didn't like it. I felt something in my heart flutter or something, then I felt like a huge jack ass for dumping you when I realized that you never had anything for him. Maddi, I'm so sorry." He apologized.

He hugged me, and to be in his arms once again brought tears to my eyes and I hugged him back and cried tears of joy. "I'm happy to have you back." I whisper as I breathe in his cologne.

"Knock knock! Corey is in-" Keelan and I turned around to see Corey coming in the house through the back door. He looked at us and was confused. "The house."

"Hey Corey." I smile.

"So he can just come in whenever he wants?" Keelan asks.

My smile drops, but he's still looking at Corey.

"We grew up together since diapers Dumb ass." Corey started. "I have full access to her house whenever and she has full access to my house whenever. Kind of like we have two homes dip shit." Corey insulted.

"Corey, cut it out." I peeve.

"Oops." Corey said walking into the kitchen, but Keelan and I both know he didn't mean it.