Two:STAY CLEAR OF BOYS

You were eating your lunch when your brothers surrounded you.

"Ah, oppas. What are you guys doing??"

"What is the gender of the person your sitting next to??"
They said ignoring your question.

"Ahhhh, about that......it's a boy."

They all looked at eachother. Their cheeks were red, cause of anger.

"We told you to stay away from boys. Why did you sit next to him?"
Jin looked at you.

"It's not my fault! The teacher put me there! And plus, the guy is really nice. His name is b/n."

"NICE? NICE DID YOU SAY??? Y/N WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A FAMILY MEETING WHEN WE GET HOME. YOU UNDERSTA-"
Hoseok was cut off by a pretty girl.

"Hey boys. So is that your little sister? Your gonna annoy the rest of us girls if your really hanging out with another girl."
You looked at her disgusted and stood up.

"Well sorry bitch but I'm their little sister and if you've got a problem get lost and mind your own business. Plus my brothers haven't got enough breathe to waste on your questions so I guess whatever you need to ask them, you can ask me. Thankyou and now if you go away and stop staring at me for the rest of my time here I will be the most grateful person. Bye bye."
You blurted that out. You sat back down with an annoyed expression.
The girl scoffed and looked at you as if you were you were a strange animal. You could tell your brothers were grinning while they covered their mouths.

After the girl left, Yoongi slapped your back in a playful way and said,
"Your the swag queen."
You smiled. You loved getting praised by your brothers. It just made you proud of yourself.

The bell rang, one more hour of school, you couldn't wait to get out. So far school has been entertaining but also annoying. Jimin told you the directions back to class. Time to head back to sitting next to b/n. You walked in and saw everyone whispering.

"Hey y/n. Are you really the sister of BTS???"

"Yeh. So what if I am? Go and ask them if you want."

Everyone stared at you with awe. You were kinda shy. You didn't like to much attention. You sat down and looked at b/n. You smiled at eachother and carried on with class.

FINALLY school was over. You went to your locker and put your things in. You saw b/n on the other side and ran to him.

"Hey b/n!"

"Oh hey y/n. So, you like it here? Tell me. I wanna know what the sister of BTS thinks of us."
You giggled at his speech.

"I think it's ok. Not bad but some people need to go and learn some respect."

You both had a little conversation not knowing that your brothers were standing 3 metres away from you.

"AHEM."
You were startled by Namjoon.

"Oh uh bye b/n. See ya tomorrow!!"

You both high fived and you ran out. As usual your brothers gave you another lecture on staying away from boys.

In the car, you sat on Jungkook's lap instead of the boot. When you reached home, you decided to have a shower.

I hope you guys are liking it so far. I'll try snd carry on the next chapter from where I left it. Thankyou for reading byee~.