Hoseok Ending

"I pick...... Hobi!!" I said with excitement then receiving a hug from my happy boyfriend.

"AH AH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" He exclaimed while picking me up in a hug and spinning me around.

"We are wangjeon (totally) going to somewhere after school!!" He grabbed my hand and went to our next class.

"Geurae (okay)." I smiled happily at him.

"So much for luck." Jungkook said taking out his piggy charm.

" Jungkook said taking out his piggy charm

Then everyone laughed at the poor maknae.

After school~

After walking out with Hoseok out of school, Hoseok asked where I wanted to go then I answered the amusement park and he had an terrified face on but was able to go just for me :)

"Hobi opp looks go on that!" I said pointing to the terrified ride, the zipper.

"ANI ANI ANI ANI." He said backing up.

"Oppppaaaaa pleaseuuuuu." I did some aegyo.

"No thank you!" He said turning around.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Alright, I'll call Jungkook then." I said taking out my phone.

"FINE FINE!" He said marching to the ride like a 'man'.

Omg he is so cute when he's mad so I made my way to him and lock arms with him.

"Thank you Hobi."

"You're welcome princess. This better be fun." He said and looked directly at the scary ride.

We waited in line and we finally got inside the cart.

"AH!" Hobi screamed when the cart moved slightly.

"Oops there is nothing to worry about just calm down." I said comforting him.

"Right Right." Then the ride started.

"AHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!" I screamed. We were rocking the cart while it rotated.

"Actually this is that bad." Hobi said so carelessly.

"ARE YOU CRA- AHHHHH AHHHH!!!" I continued to yell until I got off the ride.

When we got off, I was the one terrified.

"That was awesome!! Hobi jumped excitedly.

"I was- ooh churros!" I said as I ran to the churros stand.

"Yah!! You little baby!!" Hoseok said running after me.

We order 2 churros and drinks. We finished them and went on our last ride. (We went on more rides before the zipper. )

We went on the ferris wheel together.

We were looking at the view and it was silent.

"You know, I was so happy when you chooses me." He said grabbing my hand.

"You know I was so happy when I found out you liked me." I smiled at him.

"Ugh you're so adorable." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Ugh so are you." I said lightly touching his dimples.

Then I turned to look at the view.

"It looks like we're at the top."

"Hm."

"Thank you for being with me, I love you Jieun."

"I love you too Hobi." Then he went in for the kiss and fireworks lit up saying 'I love you'

I chuckled at that sight.