Ch.17 | Not Right

After that long day at Bangtan's house. I felt very happy hanging out with them. It wasn't bad at all.

I was coming out of the bathroom and someone pulled me by the wrist.

"Omo-" I got pulled. Then I ended up in a room.

"Ah mianhae (sorry) Jieun." He turned the lights on and it was Yoongi. He was blushing.

"Ah gwenchana (it's okay), you needed to talk to me?" He nodded his head in response.

It was silent a few seconds, but he started talking.

"Did the members already tell you?" He asked me and made contact with me. But I tilt my head in confusion.

"About what?" Then I realized but started to pretend I didn't.

"U-uh about y-you know.." He stuttered putting his hand on the back of his neck. I can obviously tell he was nervous.

"Know what?" I said without hesitation, then he knew something was up.

"Ahh you're acting, you know." Then he smiled which I did the same.

"I know." I chuckled and he blushed. Man he blushes easily, cute.

"It's pretty obvious what I'm going to tell you." He chuckled nervously. "I like you." He blushed madly.

"Awh how cute." I pinched his cheeks. "But it will take time." He nodded understandingly but smiled.

After that, we hugged each other and he open the door and we saw the members outside.

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi said coldly.

"We sorta heard your conversation." Taehyung confessed and Jungkook elbowed him.

"Hehe, I'm going to go now guys..." I said awkwardly making my way to the door.

"W-wait, want one of us to walk you?" Jin asked.

"Aniyo, you guys probably have gotten tired of me hanging around with you guys." I said to them as if I was a annoying or distracting to them.

"ANI!" They said at the same time, I got shocked a little.

"We're sorry, we just want you to know you're a good friend to us and we want to- " Hoseok said to me but got cut off.

"Hah it's okay! I'll call my driver." I said taking out my phone.

They nodded and I made my way down the stairs.

-
-
-
-
-

My driver picked me up and got delivered to my house. I went up to my room to call my friends.

We had a groupchat and they were on calling so I joined the group.

bunnyjieun🐰💛 join the group call

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "hi guys!"

jiyeonnn💜: "hi jieun!"

taetae_yeon☕️☕️: "hellloooo!"

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "i need to tell you guys something!"

jiyeonnn💜: "is it about the boys?"

taetae_yeon☕️☕️: "spill the tea girly ☕️👀."

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "ani."

jiyeonnn💜: "mwo (what) then who?!"

taetae_yeon☕️☕️: "this is gooodddd, puahahahah!"

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "sehun just texted me, and it is weeks after we talked."

taetae_yeon☕️☕️: "why even bother talking to those bastards?!"

jiyeonnn💜: "exactly! they didn't even make an effort to talk to any of us!"

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "but something isn't right! all of them didn't even text, waved or texted me or us for the past weeks!"

jiyeonnn💜: "exactly!!"

taetae_yeon☕️☕️: "hey hey, remember that saying when we were younger? the one about seohyun in middle school?"

jiyeonnn💜: "ohh yeahhh!!"

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "guys not helping!"

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "but i remember! once a bish always a bish!"

jiyeonnn💜: "that's more like it!"

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "but seriously though!"

taetae_yeon☕️☕️: "ok i'll read and just listen to u guys spilling tea☕️👀."

taetae_yeon changes to her nickname to ' tea drinker ☕️👀 '

bunnyjieun🐰💛: "yah! kim taeyeon!"