Ch.16 | Confused

Jieun's P.O.V.

I saw the boys came running to the kitchen from the room and digging in to the strawberries.

"Awh you guys are so cute haha." I smiled happily.

"Which one?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows and earned a smack from Jin.

"Me duh!" Then the boys rolled their eyes. "We know Hyung." Jimin said.

"If you want anymore snacks tell me! I'll be in the studio." I said walking to the room.

I warmed up my voice to record another of my songs. Then I saw Yoongi come in and my heart started beating again.

"H-hi." I stuttered. Pull yourself together Jieun!

"Hah hi. Do you need help with your song?" He asked me and I nodded in response.

"I'm about to record my new song." He nodded.

"Okay hop right into the booth, we'll begin." He smiled kindly.

"Jinjja (Really)?! Thank you so much!" I hugged him without thinking and went inside the booth. He was blushing.

How cute :)

After recording the song, I put he earphones on the rack and decided to go back into the kitchen with Yoongi.

I got out of the booth and went to Yoongi. "Yoongi-ah thank you so much!" I hugged him again. "H-heh, no p-problem Jieun." He smiled and scratched his neck.

"Is there something wrong Yoongi?" I tilted my head seeing him blush. "N-nothing.." He said looking down.

I nodded my head and went to the door but he grabbed my wrist when he clearly said 'nothing'.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking back. Then he made eye contact. "Can I you to you later about something?" Then I smiled him. "Sure." Then we went back to the kitchen where the boys were at.

Is it a confession? Does he like me? Why am I like this?

No ofc not! Just because Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook confessed doesn't mean he will.

Or maybe..

Jieun stop thinking like that!! Aishh!! Who do I say yes to?

—————

sorry it's short