Ch.04 | Away

Jieun's P.O.V.

When Chanyeol pushed me down, Taeyeon and Jiyeon helped me up and walked back to the parking lot.

Yoongi: "Jieun-ah are you alright?" He said as he was waking besides me.

Jieun: "Hm." I nodded my head but inside my heart cracked a little.

Jin: "No you aren't." He ran up to me and put hold up my wrist and I whined a little.

Jieun: "Ah ah Jin." I said to him.

Jin: "Mian." He said ruffling my hair and holding my wrist lightly.

Hoseok: "Oh, Jieun you're bleeding!" He said pointing to my leg dropping blood.

He ran to me and took out a napkin out of his pocket and wiped the blood.

Hoseok: "Just gotta wait till you're house then."

We were all walking together but it was silent then Jiyeon said something.

Jiyeon: "Chanyeol is such a jerk, I thought we were friends." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Taeyeon: "Friend? More like enemy now."
Making her hands into fists.

Jieun: "Its fine, it was only a little thing." I said looking down at the ground.

Taeyeon: "Jieun-ssi, you forgave him already? You said it yourself he is now you're enemy."

Everyone nodded.

Then everyone looked at me and was waiting for me to talk.

I just looked up and my driver was right in front of us.

Then I heard whispers from behind.

???: "Is that IU with Taeyeon and Jiyeon?"
???: "Omo it is IU! Is she alright?"

???: "Oh is that BangtanSonyeonDan?"

Then we all widen our eyes.

Jieun: "Jungkook and you all go into the car first."

The followed my orders and Jiyeon, Taeyeon and I stayed outside to greet our fans.

We chatted for a little while but then we saw Exo coming to the exit so we all said our goodbyes and hopped into the car.

When we got into the car it was silent.

5minutes later ...

Taeyeon: "Hey, we're having a sleepover at Jieun's. You guys can come if you want." She asked.

Jieun: "Oh yea I forgot. But you guys are welcome to come!" I said looking at them while holding my wrist and I wasn't okay.

Jungkook noticed and whispered to Namjoon.

Namjoon: "Sure! We'll just have to text our manger." He smiled.

When we got to the house Jungkook ran and wrapped his arms around my neck and i looked at him confused.

Jungkook: "Just go with it." He smiled at me and turned around.

i unlocked the door and everybody came running in.