Ch.06 | Why...

Seokjin's P.O.V.

When we got out of the car and at school, I saw Jieun frown. The members saw it too.

I grabbed Jieun's hand and dragged her to the side of the school. Taeyeon told the fans to not follow us.

I put her against the brick way and looked at her in the eye like I was her boyfriend or something.

Jin: "Jieun-ah tell me what's wrong? It's hurting me to see sad and I always see you happy." I tilt my head.

Jieun: "That jealous jerk!" She screamed and started to cry.

Jieun: "We were best friends!!" She was really mad and sad.

I cupped her cheeks and wiped off her tears.

Jin: "How about this, we pretend that we're really bestfriends and try to make him jealous." Then I saw her smile again.

Jieun: "It would be nice to get revenge." I saw her smirk and looked the other way. "Since I'm closest to you, LETS DO IT!" Then high-fived each other.

Then we walked to the front of the school where the members were standing.

Taehyung: "What did you guys talk about?" He ran and put his arm around my shoulders.

Jin: "Yahh!! Move, I was with her!" I yelled him and put my arm around Jieun.

Jiyeon: "Okay lets go in!" Jiyeon said and pulled Jieun with her and Taeyeon.

Jieun's P.O.V.

After that conversation with Jin, I felt happy.  For some reason I feel a good vibe between us.

When we walked in the school everyone was looking at us. We were with BTS now.

We were all walking to our lockers and we were luckily close to each other.

While we were at our lockers fans gave BTS fam letters and we heard whispers.

Fan1: Waaaah! Jungkook oppa looks so hot!!"

Fan2: "I think Jimin oppa is more good looking than Chanyeol!"

Fan3: "I think Jieun unnie and Seokjin oppa make a cute couple." Then I widened my eyes.

Fan4: "Ani (no)! I think Jieun and Jungkook!" Now they started to fight

Fan5: "No Jiyeon, Taeyeon, Jieun and BTS make a good team."

Then I look at Jiyeon and Taeyeon.

Jieun: "Now they're more popular because of us." I smirked.

Jiyeon: "Wasn't that your plan?" She said closing her locker.

Jieun: "It was trying to get Chanyeol jealous and now the whole EXO crew is getting jealous, just look at them." I chuckled.

Taeyeon: "You're something maknae." She put her arm around me and we both chuckled.

Three of us took a glance at EXO and SNSD and they look pretty mad.