Ch.01 | New Kids?

Jieun's P.O.V.

I am on my way to school with my friends EXO. They're a pretty popular group (12 members) at school but to be honest without me they wouldn't be in this position.

I was walking causally until my friend Baekhyun hooked my arm with his.

Baekhyun: "Wow Jieun looks so pretty today!" I looked at him in confusion but he just gave me a cheeky smile.

Luhan: "What are you talking about? Jieun always looks pretty!" He kissed me cheek and I smiled.

We're (EXO) best friends we normally do that but outside of school.

I unhooked my arm with Baekhyun and started walking with Luhan.

Baekhyun: "Yahh! Hyung thats not fair!" Everyone laughed and he pouted.

Jieun: "Oh come here I was just teasing!" I hooked my arm back with his.

Then Sehun appeared out of no where

Sehun: "Can I kiss Jieun too?" He said as he went infront of me.

Jieun: "Yah! Are you nuts?" I kicked his shin.

Kai: "Oh no cold blooded Jieun is back! Everyone run!" He joked and everyone ran except Chanyeol.

I just walked without talking to him.

Jieun: "You know you could've ran with them." I said in annoyed and cold tone.

Chanyeol: "What kind of friend would I be?" He chuckled and grabbed my hand to catch up with the others.

Then I went to where Kai was walking and kicked him.

He groan in pain while the others laugh.

Jieun: "That's what you get for making fun of me!" Then I ran knowing what he will do to me for revenge.

~~~

I finally got to school, the group catches up quickly so they're fine.

I saw my other friends Jiyeon (T-ARA) and Taeyeon (SNSD) .

Jiyeon: "Annyeong Jieun-ah!" She smiled at me.

Taeyeon: "Hai!" They both smiled at me and hooked arms with me making me in the middle.

Jiyeon: "Have you heard the news?" She said looking at the both of us.

Jieun & Taeyeon: "Mwo (what) ?" We asking curiously.

Kai: "What news?"

We turned around in shocked to see Kai there with along EXO.

EXO: "What's the news?" They said at once.

Jiyeon: "Aigoo you guys are late." She said shaking her head.

Suho: "Aish tell us already!" He started getting mad.

Jiyeon: "Fine, ther-" She got cut off.

Fan1: "QUEEN JIEUN IS HERE!!"
Fan2: "WITH EXO AND TAEYEON AND JIYEON!"
Fan3: "WE LOVE YOU!"
Fan4: "EXO NOTICED ME!"

Crap we been spotted

Suho: "When I say BANGBANGBANG we run to our hideout." He whispered.