chapter seven.

the room was quiet, for once. taehyung enjoyed the silence, being able to hear footsteps and the sound of breathing with ease.

jungkook on the other hand, hated the silence. he constantly wanted to hear others talking, and even himself speaking. "so...how was your day?" jungkook asked, hearing taehyung sigh and already knowing he's annoyed.

"fine." taehyung answered bitterly, biting his tongue after.

"that's g-" jungkook was cut off by taehyung throwing his book down and glaring at him.

"why can't it ever be quiet in here? you're constantly talking and being annoying and-" taehyung rambled on, but was cut short from jungkook hovering over him on the bed, arms at both sides of his head.

"annoying, huh?" jungkook couldn't help but smirk, voice shallow. he dipped his head closer to taehyung's ear. "is this annoying?" he peppered kisses below taehyung's ear and jawline, nipping lightly at his soft, tanned skin. a rigid moan escaped his lips, more of a surprised gasp than anything. jungkook continued, enjoying the reaction he got out of the smaller boy. he moved one of his hands, cupping taehyung's hip and sliding his fingers underneath the thin, white fabric. the pads of his fingers pressed against taehyung's skin, causing the boy to gasp once again. jungkook's fingers were cold against taehyung's warm skin.

jungkook moved his lips to taehyung's neck, continuing to kiss his skin softly. he sucked and nipped away, causing a few purple bruises. taehyung moaned softly, head tilting back and hands grabbing jungkook's shirt.

jungkook smirked, pulling away. "still annoying?" his eyebrow was raised, staring down at taehyung. taehyung couldn't say anything, to shocked. his cheeks were red.

"i-" taehyung tried to stutter out. jungkook shook his head, laughing some. he got up from the bed and walked back over to his own, shutting the light off in the process.

"goodnight, moaner." jungkook spoke, winking with a laugh.

----------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOO

I was waiting to finally be able to write some smut

I mean this is barely smut but it's enough

also I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT, BUT I PREFER WRITING SHORTER CHAPTERS THAN LONGER ONES ??? I hope u guys enjoy this shitty-ness

IM GONNA BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN BECAUSE I GOT MY OWN LAPTOP AND I DON'T HAVE TO RELY ON MY SCHOOL LAPTOP ANYMORE!!!

I love u all MWAH pls comment what u think !!!