chapter five.

it was nearly two in the afternoon. jungkook was alone in the room that he shares with taehyung, due to taehyung being at a therapy session. jungkook had been in the hospital for a few weeks or so now, and things had been seeming to go pretty smoothly. he hasn't really spoken to anyone other than taehyung occasionally, and the nurses.

jungkook stared up at the white ceiling, pondering over what he should do for the time being. he had already showered two times today, both out of boredom. dinner wasn't for another few hours, and the nurses had just given him his dose of medication.

his gaze stayed fixed on the ceiling. white, the perfect shade. he had always believed that white was a pure color, one without flaws. the color white could reveal everything, in the sense that when something is put up against it, things would then be visible to see. he enjoyed seeing the color white, which was considered a plus seeing as everything in the room was white. white lights, white walls, white bed linens. the clothes that he wore were white. white shirts, white pants, white socks. he had a choice between black and white pants, but he decided on white for the day. maybe staying here would eventually make him hate the color white.

jungkook sighed a bit to himself, boredom overtaking his mood. his gaze shifted away from the ceiling as his body sat up on the bed. his eyes scanned over the room, trying to think of something to do. he cleared his throat a bit, feeling a bit dry. he shrugged a bit and decided to head to the cafeteria to grab something to drink.

he stood up from his bed, stepping out of the carpeted floor onto the cold surface in the hallway. he pulled his sleeves over his hands, walking slowly down the hallway. he observed the walls, paintings randomly placed on areas of the wall. he walked down the long hallway, smiling at a few of the nurses that he saw along the way to the cafeteria.

"kamsahamnida." jungkook bowed as he took a bottle of apple juice from the cafeteria helper. he forced a small smile on his lips as he walked away, holding the small bottle in his rather large hands. he began walking back to his room, once again being distracted by the paintings on the walls. a loud crash startled him, throwing him out of his daze. he looked down, realizing he was on the floor and a mess of pill bottles and needles were on the floor in front of him. he gulped, his eyes widening a bit as he noticed himself bleeding. he closed his eyes, suddenly having a flashback.

his eyes scanned the asphalt around him, his head pounding. bright lights were beginning to shine, sounds of sirens getting louder and louder each second. his hand reached up to his head as he felt the warm liquid leak down the side of his face, along with blood seeping through his shirt. he breathed heavily, breaking out into a sweat. he quickly pulled himself to his feet, beginning to feel rather lightheaded from standing so soon. he stumbled some, his eyes closing as he nearly fell back down onto the ground.

"jungkook! jungkook!!" a few nurses had gathered around, most of them cleaning up the mess while the others tried to shake jungkook back to reality. he was now whimpering, curled up on the floor. tears stained his cheeks, and small cries left his lips. he slowly opened his eyes, looking around.

"w-what?" he choked a bit, backing up from the nurses and standing. he gulped, looking down. "i'm f-fine, kamsahamnida." he bowed at all the nurses, not even realizing his hand was bleeding.

"jungkook-ah, your hand is bleeding. you injured yourself from running into the cart. please, let us clean it." one of the nurses spoke, quickly grabbing some medical aid to clean his wound.

he looked down at the blood, shuddering some. he nodded, biting his lip. he closed his eyes, not wanting to look at the blood. the nurses quickly cleaned up the wound, wrapping it in gauze. he thanked them once again, rushing off to his room. he stepped inside, realizing taehyung still wasn't back. he shrugged his shoulders a bit, deciding to lay down. he rested on his back, sighing a small bit. he let his eyes close, and he soon fell asleep.

-------

hello hello hello!! yes i know I'm alive, surprisingly!! i haven't updated in so long i feel so bad asdfghjkl. I've been so busy with school and just life in general. these updates will be slow so please, stay with me!! i know its terrible but I'm trying i promise.

also, 4K FRICKING READS??!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK???? i know it doesn't seem like a lot BUT JESUS ITS A LOT TO ME!!! I NEVER EVER EVER IMAGINED TO GET SO MANY READS ON A BOOK! ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!! i literally thought up this idea for this book in the middle of class and just started writing and whatever happened, happened!! i never ever thought people would actually think the idea was good!!! i notice this book getting so many reads and votes every day, every hour. i just honestly cant believe it. i love you all so so so much. thank you to those of you who stick with my shitty chapters + shitty updating so slowly. i love you all thank you mwah.

but anyways it is 2:30 am and i was reading chanyeol fan fiction when i decided i wanted to finish this chapter and update so here you are hopefully someone wakes up to this or gets to read this before bed.

i love u all goodnight babies

or good morning depending on where you are

anyways bye bye i promise ill update more this week i love u

- reenie xo