chapter three.

"i'm jungkook, and you are?"
those few words rang through taehyung's ears, reminding him to remember the name.

the boy named jungkook sat upright on the bed, his long legs bent at the knee. his raven hair laid messy on his head and his eyes were tired, dark circles coating the area beneath his eyes. he managed to hold a smile on his face, confusing taehyung. how could a boy who was just checked into a mental hospital seem so cheerful? taehyung crossed the room, sitting on his white bed. he sat cross-legged, feeling jungkooks brown orbs on him the entire time.

"i'm taehyung. it's nice to meet you, jungkook." he finally greeted, smiling a small bit. jungkook nodded, examining the small boys features. he laid his head against the wall, his lips parted a bit. his chocolate brown orbs watched over the boy like a hawk, making taehyung shift uncomfortably. jungkook smirked a bit, turning his gaze away from the fragile boy. he looked at the light, closing his eyes.

"so tell me, taehyung. why are you here?" jeongguk blurted out in a bored tone, staying still in his position. taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat, feeling nervous for some reason. he hasn't really spoken to anyone other than hoseok, jimin, and the nurses. he stayed quiet for a few moments, his eyes on the boy across the room from him. he sighed, leaning forward a bit.

"isn't it a bit obvious?" he finally answers, a bit of attitude clear in his tone. he saw jungkook look over, looking the boy up and down. jungkook raised his eyebrow a bit, shaking his head some.

"i'm anorexic." taehyung rolled his eyes at the dumb boy, laying down on the bed. he sighed, closing his eyes. jungkook just nodded, his eyes staying on the boy.

"and what about you?"

-----------
yeah yeah okay this sucks and is really short!!!!! but i haven't updated in a while and this has been sitting in my drafts so !!!!! i promise the next chapter will be better, but i just wanted to be able to update!!

- reenie xo