chapter six.

"I can't help but dislike him," taehyung spoke softly to jimin, his chocolate brown eyes rolling to the back of his head. his voice never paired well with his sometimes sassy attitude, but he tried.

it was clear he's speaking about jungkook, his beloved roommate.

jimin couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head which caused his blonde hair to bounce a bit. jimin, his features are beautiful. plump lips, pearly white teeth that shows off a beautiful smile, and deep brown eyes that seem to smile with his lips. his skin is clear, tanned beautifully. he has not one scar or acne bump, no bruises or imperfections. he looks so...so normal. you'd never imagine that he was the way he was. you would never believe that he's been in and out of mental hospitals since he was 13.

taehyung often found himself getting jealous over jimin. jimin was so well liked by everyone. the nurses, doctors, other patients. taehyung was jealous of jimin's looks, and he wondered why jimin was even best friends with someone like him.

taehyung felt so plain, so boring. his skin is tan, much like jimin's. but his limbs were littered in scars, cuts, bumps, and bruises. he tried his best to hide them, constantly wearing long pants and long sleeved shirts. his smile, he has perfect teeth and a box-shaped smile. he found it ugly, if only he knew everyone else around him found his smile beautiful.

"oh come on, he can't be that bad." jimin chuckled, looking at taehyung. he hadn't met jungkook yet, so he couldn't be too sure. every time he's tried, jungkook has been busy. of course, he's seen what jungkook looks like, but he hasn't had a conversation with him.

taehyung rolled his eyes once again. "if only you shared a room with him." he said, laughing a small bit. "he's just so messy, and annoying. he never shuts up." taehyung continued to complain.

"he probably just wants a friend, be nice to him!" jimin rolled his eyes this time, slapping taehyung on the arm lightly and giggled a bit.

taehyung nodded some and laughed, shaking his head. he guessed jimin was right.

----------------------------------------

FINALLY AN ACTUAL UPDATE! i know this sucks and it should be better considering i haven't updated in SO long but i promise the next few updates will be better!! i luv u all